Castiel x Reader. Burnt Toast

A sleezy motel room, two beds and a couch. You slept in one bed, Dean slept in the other, because he beat Sammy in a game of poker, so Sammy was left with the couch. It was the first night there and the three of you fell asleep. Durning the night you were all awoken but the sqeek of your bed.

Someone had planted themselves next to you and had their arm around you. Dean and Sam got up and looked over, knives in hand. When they saw who is was they chuckled quietly. "Looks like Cas has a favorite." Dean chuckled.

You sighed in relief and rolled over to see the angel smiling sweetly at you. "Hello." He said and smiled. "I am very sorry I woke all of you, I only wanted to lay with her." Cas smiled and kissed your forehead.

You heard Sam and Dean laugh. "Damn it Cas, why'd we get stuck with your girlfriend?" Dean asked.

"I only trust you two with her, no one else." Cas smiled.

"You trust /Dean/ with a woman that you care for? You're insane Cas." Sam chuckled.

Cas shrugged. "You'd stop him, correct?"

Sam nodded. "I see your point now."

"Aren't you to the nicest people ever." Dean said and laid back down. "Go to bed." He instructed. Sam nodded and headed back to the couch, plopping down and quickly going to sleep. Cas pulled you closer and smiled.

You fell asleep as well. The next morning you woke up alone. Dean and Sam were gone and Cas wasn't in bed with you. You smelt something burning and jumped up and ran into the kitchen area. You sighed when you saw Cas standing by the counter, his coat off.

He turned and sw your paniced expressino and walked over to you. "I'm sorry!" He said and hugged you. You hugged back and chuckled.

"It's ok, what were you trying to do?" You asked.

"I was trying to make you breakfast." He said sheepishly.

"Aww you're adorable." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Th-Thanks." He smiled. "I kinda made a mess." He blushed. You looked around and saw a mess, food everywhere. You chuckled and smiled.

"Lets clean up your mess." You smiled and kissed him softly. He kissed back and wrapped an arm around you. You two cleaned up quickly, you did most of it because his lack in human knowledge made him some what useless.

Soon the mess was clean. "Y/n can you teach me how to cook?" He asked and pulled you close.

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes."

"I'm only gonna teach you how to make toast." You chuckled.

"Ok." He smiled and you taught him how to make toast. He made you toast and you waited patiently. He et the plate in front of you and sat next to you, smiling. You took a bite and made a slight face. "What? Is it bad?"

"No!" You said quickly and looked at him. "It's just a little burnt that's all." You smiled.

"Woo-Hoo!" He cheered and shot his arms up in victory. You leaned over and kissed him softly.

"You're utterly adorable." You smiled.

"I know." He smiled back.