Jacksepticeye x Reader. Dave and Busters

A/N
This is based off of Marks video of 4-way hockey that him, Sean, Bob, and Tyler played while Wade filmed it.

You laughed and stood with Mandy (Bobs wife) and giggled as you both watched your lovely partners play 4-Way air hockey.

You smiled at Jack, but with his back to you he couldn't see. You pulled out of thought when the puck smacked you right in the forehead.

"Oi! Mark I'm gonna get you for that!" He said a bit angrily and he narrowed his eyes at Mark.

He couldn't help but giggle at Sean before realizing he was serious. He let out a victorious laugh when Sean got out and he put his stuff up.

"Fine! You play!" He said and walked by Wade,along a face at the camera as he walked around to Mark.

Marks fearful expression was enough for him so he quickly ran over to you. "You ok love?" He asked softly,concern laced his voice. Mandy stepping aside to give you both room.

"Yeah I'm ok Sean, it was just a hit to the head." You smiled up at him and he kissed the still slightly read mark on your forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll kill Mark later, no one hurts my girl." He smiled and kissed you softly.

"Heads up!" Sean heard Mark yell as he pulled back. The puck hit him in the back of the head, making him kiss you again.

He rubbed the back of his head and continued kissing you, which you didn't mind.

He pulled back and rubbed the back of his head. You both giggled softly and smiled at each other. "Mark if you hit us one more time I'm gonna kill ya!" He yelled and held you close.

Mark let out a nervous laugh. Shortly later the round ended and Mark jogged over to you both. "In so sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to hit you." He said and you hugged him, making him hug you back and smile.

"It's ok Mark, I'm ok now." You smiled at him as you pulled back.

Mark nodded and smiled before turning to Sean. "I'm sorry bud." He gave him a bro hug and Sean reciprocated the hug.

"It's alright mate, I just had to look tough for my gal." He smiled and hugged you.

You laughed at him and kissed his cheek. "You don't need to look tough for me, I already know you are." You smiled and he kissed your cheek.

"Cmon, let's go back to the hotel." You and Sean said and your group left and headed back to your hotel.