Coraline x Reader. The Flaw

You had been forced by your parents to meet your neighbors, the Jones'. You weeny exactly excited but after you met their daughter, she was around your age, you were ok with this. Their daughter, Coraline was pretty cool.

So today you and Coraline were at her house, her mother had left to go food shopping, so Coraline invited you over.

"Wanna see something cool?" She asked.

"When do I not?" You remarked as you stood up of her bedroom floor. She pulled you down stairs and into the drawing room. You chuckled at her enthusiasm.

You both stopped in front of a small door. You looked down at it strangely and watched Coraline run to her kitchen and return with a key. She 'unlocked' the door and looked at you.

"Are you ready?" She said, smiling at you.

"You bet I am." You smiled more.

She pulled the door open and a colorful tunnel appeared in front of you. "Wow." You said slowly, amazed at the sight. Coraline began crawling through, you followed.

"C'mon Y/n." She said happily as she sped up. You followed quickly and waited as she pushed open the door and crawled out. You followed and your excitement fled when you saw, it was her house.

She turned and looked at you. She saw your expression change and quickly pulled you into the hall. "See, it's different." She smiled.

"Coraline?" The voice of her mother called. Her mother appeared in front of your eyes, you tensed up, remembering the story you were told of the Beldam, the button eyed woman who would steal children's eyes to keep her alive. You never knew she was here, just around the corner. "You, brought a friend." The Other Mother said.

The Other Mother, or Beldam, was displeased. Having recognized your face, so similar to your grandmothers, another child who escaped, but only because she moved away quickly. Your grandmother had found out the Other Mothers plan already though, her tactics.

She tried to play off your meeting cooly. Coraline quickly pulled you off to the kitchen, grabbed a snack, then showed you around the Other world. You smiled, knowing them at once you fell asleep you'd return to your world.

Son day turned to night and you and Coraline retired to her room for sleep, after eating dinner with her 'parents'. You could feel the button eyed woman's glare pierce your skin as you ate.

You were nearly asleep, having been thinking for an hour. Coraline was already sleeping. You felt a hand cover your mouth and another grab your arm and drag you out of her room and down the stairs.

"You little brat!" The Other Mother hissed you brought you to eye level. "You aren't leaving, not now, not ever, you'll be my little snack over time." She growled and through you into the mirror. Imprisoning you.

"No! No! No! Coraline! CORALINE!" You screamed, begging that she would hear you. You sighed and heard the three ghostly giggles.

"Don't worry." The young boy said.

"You aren't the one she wants." The taller girl said.

"If you sleep you'll be freed." The shorter girl told you.

"How are you so sure?" You asked.

"We aren't. But it doesn't hurt to try." The three ghost children said.

You nodded and moved towards the bed. It wasn't so bad. You laid down and pulled the blanket over yourself.

"Don't worry miss, we'll protect you." The ghosts said and laid beside you. You drifted off to sleep, dreaming if your escape.