Castiel x Reader. Gurdian angel

A/N

This will be very sad as possibly trigger suicidal actions. I will be a bit descriptive. If you can't handle it please do not read this. I do not condone this behavior.

You sobbed in your bathroom, alone again. You had had on and off relationships, but none of them, at all, knew how to treat you.

You would even warn them. The first topic of your first would always be your mental status. You were suicidal, and a bit mental.

You knew that wasn't something you should talk about but, and you explain to them why, you wanted to make sure they could deal with it.

All to often they'd lie and say they could, and you'd believe them. But all to soon, just as you thought that this one would be different, it snapped.

They'd finally snap, having had enough. They'd leave you angrily and you'd cry. This time it hurt the most.

It'd been almost a year, he was even going to propose. But he had enough.

He had come home to you hurting yourself again, and he left, like all the others.

So, as you always did, you sobbed in the bathroom, but this time, you hurt yourself.

You dragged the blade across your arm again, making small, shallow cuts in your arm.

You sobbed and looked out the window at the twinkling stars. "Why'd you do this to me?" You ask the stars. "Why me? They're are horrible people in the world who deserve this more than I do." You said and whimpered.

You looked around, you're floor specked with blood from the quick cuts you inflicted on yourself. You looked at the emptiness, the colorless-ness, of you life.

You had nothing, absolutely nothing.
You looked at your wrist again, then at the blade in your hand.

You sniffled and dug it deep into your skin, whimpering in pain as you dragged it slowly along your arm.

Within minutes you felt yourself getting dizzy from blood loss. You laid on the cool tile floor as the blood pooled around you.

Before you blacked out you could've sworn you heard the flutter of wings and seen the silhouette of a man in front of you, but the glimpse wasn't enough to make you believe.

You woke up, surprisingly, in a hospital. Rumor was that someone walked in and saw you and called 911, which would explain the silhouette.

You looked around after your doctor left and you froze. A man with there, in your room, and you didn't know him.

His tussled dark hair, stubble, and piercing blue eyes made him memorable, you would never forget a man that attractive.

He walked over to you, his coat moving with him. His suit unkept and dirty, but you didn't mind.

He cupped your cheeks and looked down into your e/c eyes, then he looked at your bandaged arm.

He bent down to your eye level and moved close. "You are important. You are going to get better. Trust me." He said in a low, whispering voice that made you melt.

He heard the door open and kissed you before the doctor could question anything. "Honey I'm so happy you're ok, you need to talk to me about these things." He said and hugged you, like a worried boyfriend would.

The doctor left quickly and the man looked at you. "I am sorry, he would've kicked me out and I was not done talking to you yet." He told you.

"Who are you?" You growl and he pulls you close.

"I am Castiel." He said. "I am an angel of the lord, and I'm here for you." He rubbed your back as you relaxed. "I was sent here, well, by myself, to save you." He smiled softly.

"Why?" You ask and lean into his touch.

"Because in the future. You find me, and we fall in love. And you never told me about this, about today. Something went wrong and you died today, and you wee taken away from me. But, I saved you." He smiled.

"You're nuts buddy!" You tell him and he just smiles. "That's what you said when I first met you." He got up. "Just remember, I'll always be your guardian angel." He kissed you again, softly this time.

You felt yourself kiss him back and hold him. "Goodbye Castiel." You murmured as he disappeared.