Tony Stark x Reader. This isnt goodbye

You and Tony were running around the jet, trying to fix it. Great, the one time you two go on a mission, just the two of you, you're jet decided to malfunction and send you both towards a mountain on a deserted island.

You two had given up hope and Tony was hugging you tightly. And that's when an idea popped into you head. "Tony help me find the parachutes." You said and smiled.

"Why? That's not gonna help." He started looking anyway."

"If we jump out the back maybe we can make it to the island, if not we can try to get close enough." You said and you looked.

He smiled and kissed you. "Brilliant!" He looked and found one. You didn't and he frowned. "Y/n here take it." He handed it to you and you stepped back shaking your head.

"No, I'm not letting you do that Tony." You looked him dead in the eyes.

"Please!" He begged.

You grumbled and took it. He made a mistake and turned his back, mostly to hide his tears. That's when you took action and strapped him into it. You pressed a button and the back opened and he turned to you.

"Y/n no! What are you doing!?" He asked and hugged you.

"Tony you need to go! I'm just a piglet, you're the avenger, you're irreplaceable." He frowned and kissed you.

"And you're irreplaceable to me." He sniffled. You pushed him back slightly toward the edge. "No! I can hold you and we'll go down together." He pleaded.

"Tony I can't you hold on for that long and neither can you." You told and refused to looked at him, he was on the verge of tears.

"Y/n please." He begged and you shook your head. You turned and kissed him hard and he held you close and tight.

What he didn't know was that you were pushing him towards the opening. You pulled back and stared into his eyes for a moment. "I'm sorry Tony." You grabbed the pull cord and he looked at you with wide eyes.

"Y/n! Stop!" He tried but you shush him with another kiss.

"I love you Tony." You said, barely above a whisper as you pulled the cord, opening his parachute and send him flying out of the plane to safety.

He tried to reach for you but you dodge him and he screamed. "Y/n!" He hung in the air and started crying. He looked away quickly before the plane hit the mountain. He steered himself as he sobbed. He landed on the beach and sat there, his head in his hands, sobbing.

He lost you. After everything. He lost you. You were his everything and he let you slip away. He was gonna propose. What he didn't know was that you were pregnant too.

Tony arrived shortly, SHIELD finding him in no time. When he got back he saw the test in the trash can, your pregnancy test, and the little plus sign. He broke down sobbing again and curled up in a ball.

He had enough. He had to go look, he needed too. Wishing minutes he was calmed and leaving in his suit. he flew as fast as he possibly could to that island.

That's when he saw it, his flicker of hope. A small fire on another part of the island. He flew over and saw you laying there, asleep. He flew down and stepped out of his suit. He ran over as fast as he could. "Y/n!" He screamed and you jumped up and saw him.

You scrambled up and jumped into his arms since he got to you so quickly. He held you tightly and sniffled. "My beautiful girl. My Y/n, and our baby." He looked up at you and you sniffled before kissing him.

"You found my test?" You asked.

He nodded a bit and smiled softly. "And you." He kissed you hard and held you close. Your arms and legs wrapped around him and his hand on your thighs and bum to hold you up.

You both pulled back softly and he stared into your eyes. "Marry me? I had the whole thing planned out to ask you but now I don't care. I need you." He said and you nodded.

"You didn't even have to ask." You kissed him and he held you tighter. "I love you so much Tony." You whispered.

"And I love you too Y/n. And I'm gonna show you. Cmon. Let's get you home and into our nice warm bed." He smiled.