Coraline x Reader. The Flaw 2

You waited for about a day before your best friend was thrown in with you. Into the mirror. Into the prison. You had been getting food from the other father, who was kind enough to feed you after the Beldam was asleep. he may have been a creation to complete her evil plan but he had a good heart.

A day here was as long as the other mother wanted, which was usually a normal day for you, just incase Coraline were to show up. But she had some how made you feel as though you were starving. The other father knew, he didn't find it right, you weren't her prey, you could've been let go, you would've never returned, knowing what'd happen if you did.

You hugged Coraline and waited for a chance to escape, that came when a pair of hands came in a grabbed Coraline, she took your hand as she was pulled out and you came out with her. It was other Wybie, he quickly brought you to the drawing room. The three of you pushed down the beetle dresser. Wybie practically pushed you two through the door.

He motioned for you to go. "Coraline?! Is that you!? How dare you disobey your mother!?" You heard the Beldam yell. You and Coraline enchanted a quick nervous glance before Wybie closed the door. You two quickly scrambled down the passage and out the door, covered in cobwebs.

You panted as you shut the door. You hugged Coraline again and sighed. "Never go in there again. Throw away the key." You told her.

She nodded. "Wait, do you hear that? there's no typing." Coraline said. You both stood. You went to the kitchen and didn't see her mother, went to the car, which was still there, and found her mothers phone, she called her father, no answer.

You and Coraline returned to the house, going to her parents room to look for clues. While she was in the bathroom you looked under the bed. You pulled out a doll, her father on one side her dad on the other.

"Coraline!" You yelled even though she was only in the other room, your face showing the horror.

"She took them, she-she took my parents." Coraline stuttered.

"Yes, she took your parents." Your horror left, going rage room to grow. You stood up and went into the drawing room, Coraline behind you. "I hope you can her me, because I have a message, I'm coming, for you!" You yelled into the doll, hoping the other mother would hear. You threw the doll into the fire.

"I'm going with you." Coraline stated.

"No. To dangerous." You told her.

"Then I'm not letting you go. We can't do this alone, and know that we'll always win, so let's do it together." Coraline said, taking your hand in hers.

"Alright, let's get ready to kick some butt." You cheered and ran to your house, knowing you'd need food and Coraline had absolutely none.