Bilbo x Hobbit Reader. Join me?

A/N

You're a hobbit because hobbits are cool -.- do not argue with me.

You looked into the portal. An light orange portal had appeared in front of you. You got on your tiptoes and looked down into the portal. For some reason you lost your balance and fell into the portal.

You felt a tingling sensation spread across you as fell you thrashed about in the air. You landed on the ground, well, on someone. "Ow." The person who you landed on said, the voice male.

You quickly got up and helped the man up. "Oh my, I'm so sorry."

The man got up and looked at you. "It's fine, it's not like you could've stopped." He somewhat joked. You smiled at him and looked at his cheek.

"You're bleeding." You moved to touch his cheek, he did as well and your hand was on his as he touched the cut on his cheek. You both blushed and you pulled your hand back quickly. "Let me clean it up, least I can do."

He nodded and brought you inside. You walked through a door in a hill. "Welcome to my Hobbit hole." The strange man said as you both walked in.

Hobbit? You've heard of them, now you knew that you weren't in your realm. You looked at the hobbit. "Could you get the things I'll need, I don't know where they are."

The hobbit nodded and ventured off down a hall to fetch them. You looked around and came across a full length mirror. You were short, but not stocky. Your h/l h/c hair sat in it's natural state. Your old outfit that consisted of sneakers, jeans and a hoodie, was now a f/c knee length dress with a cross between tights and leggings on below. Your feet bare however, and larger than you remembered.

Judging by your reflection you'd say you were around 3'9. The hobbit was slightly taller than you, so he was around 4ft. He returned with a small basket of herbs. Good thing you were medically train back on Earth, very well. You knew what these were and knew how to use them. You quickly got what you need to clean his cut and prepared it.

"What's your name?" You asked. This close to the hobbit you realized how cute he was. Why not flirt a little. "I'd like a name to go along with such a handsome face."

The hobbit blushed. "My name is Bilbo Baggins. What is yours, may I ask? A face as pretty is yours your name is bound to be beautiful."

You felt a flush of pink come to cheeks. "Y/n. It's nice to meet you Bilbo." You finished cleaning his cut and smiled up at him.

"It's nice to meet you as well Y/n." Bilbo said smiling. He lead you to the kitchen. "I'm going to put these away, I'll be right back to make some tea."

"I'll be here." You said as you leaned against the counter. He left and returned shortly. He filled a kettle with water and set hung it over the fire.

"So could you explain why you fell out of the sky and on top of me?" He asked and sat down, now looking up at you.

"Well that's kind of complicated, and crazy." You explain.

"Nothing's ever crazy, just sort of, strange." He replied.

You smiled at him. "I'm not from the realm. I'm from a place, called Earth, and how I got here is I fell through a portal. I fell straight down till I landed on you." You explained.

"Well that just makes you more interesting." He said, smiling. The kettle went off and he quickly got it and placed it over the sink. He stood in front of you, directly in front if you, close. He reached behind you to open the cupboard. Your e/c eyes stared into his piercing blue ones.

You felt yourself lean up. No! Stop Y/n! You've only know him for 10 minutes! Don't do it! You thought to yourself.

Bilbo leaned down to you. Bilbo what are you doing!? You've only just met this girl! Stop! He thought I himself.

Both if you pushing the thoughts away you closed the space between you two, eyes closed as you kissed. You placed a hand on his cheek and wrapped you other arm loosely around his neck. He wrapped his arms around you, his hand on your back. You pulled each other closer but were interrupted by a loud knock at the door.

"Bilbo!?" A loud voice boomed. He pulled back and muttered a sorry and went to the door. He answered and talked for a minute, leaving you there.

You slowly touched your lower lip with your index finger. Did you miss that? The connection of your lips with his? You did. You thought you were crazy for thinking that, and that you were alone on those feelings but he felt the same.

He returned after several moments and had a small smile on his face. He kissed you again and pulled you against his body. "That was way out if character for me, and by my standards that makes you special. Very special. So I have one question for you." He looked at you hopefully.

You hopped it wasn't that he wanted to marry you, not yet anyway. You understood his words and felt the same. Even though you had only been in that realm for about 20 minutes you knew he was going to make it worth while.

"Will you join me on a quest Y/n?"

"Oh of course Bilbo."

You kissed him to seal the deal of the quest.