Harry Styles x Reader. Car crash

You and Harry were driving home from the movies, laughing and chuckling slightly as you chatted together. Harry was the one behind the wheel, his eyes never leaving the road. While stopped at a light he leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to your cheek.

Then out of no where a truck comes flying down and t-bones your car, the force causing your car to flip and roll down the hill. Once your car stopped it was pretty beat up, and so were the two of you.

Harry managed to crawl out of the upside down car, but you, not so much. The impact trapped and broke your left leg, since the impact was on your side. Harry limped over and managed to pry your door open.

He was in immense pain, a fractured leg, broken ribs, a slight a concussion, and a broken heart. He gently wrapped an arm around you and unbuckled your seat belt, catching you as you fell from the seat.

Pulling out his phone he called an ambulance and cradled you in his arms. He started down and you and wiped some of the blood off of both of your heads. He sniffled and held you against him, checking your pulse ad letting out a sigh of relief when he felt the beats continue to go.

He found himself crying and cradling you, muttering apologies, feeling the most at fault for letting this happen. He reluctantly handed you over to the paramedics and then had them haul you both into the ambulance as he had passed out, the stress, pain, and blood loss finally getting to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After a hours and hours of work the two of you were patched up, your friends and family sitting in the waiting room as patiently as they could to be allowed in to see you both. You were in separate rooms because you were in a much worse condition then him.

Finally they let your families in and both broke down in sobs, Harry's talking to him, seeing as he was awake, and yours just crying over your comatose form. Your families left shortly and the boys rushed into Harry's room.

"Harry! We're so happy you're ok!" They gushed and hugged him gently. Each boy wiping their eyes after.

"Thanks guys." Harry said, his voice hoarse. "Can one of you please go look in Y/n's room? I nee to know how she is." He pleaded and Liam nodded.

"Sure thing." He smiled kindly and jogged to your room. He saw you and frowned, going over and trying to talk to you before realizing how useless that was. He jogged back and walked in sadly. "S-She's in a coma Harry." He said softly.

Harry's eyes widened and he immediately held his head in his hands, letting out a few sad sobs. Niall sat beside him and rubbed his back, pulling him into a light hug.

"I'll go watch over her mate, I'll make sure she's ok and I'll come running back if she wakes up." Louis said and went to your room, watching over you until Harry was released from the hospital.

Harry came by as often as he could, their management postponing the tour 2 months, knowing that they couldn't pull Harry away from you, not that they wanted to. But soon those two months passed and Harry had one week left to sit by your side.

So here he was, sobbing and holding your hand. "Y/n please," he begged, "wake up, open those beautiful eyes for me, please." He cried and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to fight the tears.

With his eyes shut he didn't notice you stir in the bed. "H-Harry?"You ask hoarsely and he looks up at you, his eyes red along with his cheeks, but still wide with joy at the sound of your voice.

"Yeah baby, I'm here." He says and you move your hand to cup his cheek and he helps your frail body complete the action. He kisses your palm as your soft hand reaches he soft, tear stained cheeks.

"I love you." You say weakly and you crack a smile.

He smiles. "I love you too, so much. But I have to leave for tour in a week, and I'm telling management that as soon as you're out of here you're getting on a plane and flying out to us, and you're gonna stay for the entire tour. The boys love you so they won't mind, and I'm sure that management will let you, since this happened to us." He told you as you sat up slowly, your strength returning.

"That's perfect Harry, now come here. You forgot something." You said and he leaned in, a bit confused.

"Yeah babe?" He asked, concern lacing his smooth voice.

"You didn't give me a kiss." You smiled and pulled him in for a soft, loving kiss, which he takes no time to reciprocate. After minutes you pull back. "I love you." You whisper.

"I love you too." He replies and presses his forehead to yours. "Till the end of time."