Steve Rogers & Johnny Storm x Reader. Twins

You giggled and smiled as your boyfriend Steve walked in, or so you thought. "Nice haircut babe." You smiled and kissed Johnnys cheek.

Johnny, being well, Johnny, didn't object. As confused as e was he was gonna accept your affection for as long as he could. "Why thank you." He said and smiled as you pressed a soft, quick, kiss to his lips.

"Ehem." You heard behind you and you pulled back, seeing Steve. You stepped back from Johnny and looked between them.

"But-I-There's two! There's two of you." You said, panicked. You then turned and ran to your Steve and he hugged you too him. "I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know." You said sadly.

"Shhh, it's ok darling." He murmured and kissed your forehead. "This is Johnny, he's part of the Fantastic Four, that group we're working with." He told you.

"Or I could be Steve and get some more lovin'?" Johnny smirked and walked over you you and Steve.

Steve stood up straighter, pulling you behind him and crossing his arms, only slightly taller than Johnny. "That is not gonna happen, not now, not ever." He said protectively.

Johnny held his hands up in defense. "All right all right." He winked at you before leaving.

You and Steve went out and ate some lunch before coming back, him going to  train after.

Johnny came in after about 20 minutes, his hair and clothes like Steves as he approached you. "Hey darling." He smiled, imitating Steve.

You smirked and smiled. "Hi hun." You turned smiling kindly. "Hey, quick question, when's our anniversary?" You giggled as Johnny became flustered.

"I-uh-um." He liked down and tried to think.

"Nice try Johnny." Steve said while walking in and over to you, kissing you softly.

Johnny sighed. "You win this round Rogers." He said and walked off, beginning to devise a plan to win you over.