Erik Lehnsherr x H.O.H Reader. Read my lips

A/N
H.O.H means Hard Of Hearing for those who don't know :3

You sniffled from you seat in front of the two mutants, Charles and Erik, you couldn't hear them, and you were happy about that.

You knew they were because of their body language. You watched them helplessly, not being able to yell a
t them to stop because you didn't know what you'd sound like, how loud you'd be.

You watched as Erik waved off Charles, who had stormed out. Erik turned to you and kissed your forehead, you loved him, and he loved you greatly.

He ran his thumb over your cheek and signed a quick, 'I'm sorry.'

You nodded and smiled softly. 'It's ok.' You signed back.

He smiled and pulled you in close and leaned in to kiss you. You moved up and met his lips, kissing him softly.

He cupped your cheeks and kissed you softly. Your hands moved to his cheeks and you did the same.

He pulled back and signed, 'Read my lips.' You nodded and watched him as he mouthed to you. "I love you." He mouthed, well he spoke but you couldn't hear,

You gasped, having never heard him say that before. "I-I l-l-love you t-to." You say, remembering the syllables you heard when you were you g.

He gasped and kissed you again, holding you in his lap as he kissed you. 'You spoke!' He signed and smiled.

You nodded and grinned. 'I tried for you.' You signed back and giggled softly.

He smiled. 'You giggled! That's adorable!' He smiled and kissed you again. 'I love you!' He signed.

You smiled and kissed his cheek. 'I love you too.' You smiled and signed happily.