Steve Rogers/Captain America x Reader. Back home

You sighed and looked out the window of your house, looking down at the pick up truck sitting in your driveway. Steve had been away in New York for so long, years.

You lived up in New Hampshire and you were waiting for him, but you were starting to lose hope that he'd ever come back.

You hadn't told him, or gotten the chance to tell him, but a few days after he left you found out you were pregnant. Now it's been two years and you had an adorable little bit who looked just like Steve.

So now here you were, in your big yard with you son in his little overalls. He was running around picking dandelions and bringing them to you. He had the biggest smile on his face as he ran around.

You didn't hear the sound of a motorcycle pull into your driveway or your doors open as you were giggling with your son. He hugged you tightly and sat in your lap and played with the flowers.

Steve walked out and smiled at you, then froze and frowned when he saw your son, not knowing about him at all.

Your son, Benny, curled up to you as Steve walked over. "This is great Y/n! I'm gone for 2 and a half years and I come home to this!? You have a son! And let me guess you're with someone else now too!" He yelled and truly and your son curled up to you.

"He's yours Steve!" You screamed and repositioned Benny so Steve could see his face. "Look at him, he looks like you." She said in a pleading tone."

Steve looked at him, still fuming, but calmed instantly when he saw the boy almost in tears, looking just like him. He frowned. "Hey buddy, don't cry. I didn't mean it." He said and reached for him.

Benny leaned into you and sucked his thumb. "Let's go inside Steve." You whispered and walked inside, carrying Benny.

You sat on the couch and Benny sat in your lap. Steve sat in the chair across from you. "I'm sorry Y/n. I'm so sorry!" He sniffled and wiped his eyes quickly. "I didn't mean to be gone so long. If I had known you were pregnant I would've stay and come back as often as I could've. I'm sorry Y/n. I-"

You cut off his rambling with a kiss, which he melted into. You pulled back and he looked much more calm. "Thank you." He whispered and you nodded.

"Hey Benny? Remember all those stories I told you of daddy?" She asked and he nodded quickly, smiling.

"Daddy's awesome!" He smiled and bounced a bit.

"You wanna meet him?" You asked and he nodded. Steve looked at you nervously, and sad. He couldn't believe this happened. "Well that's him right there." You said and pointed to Steve.

Benny froze and his smile faded a bit. Steve his his worry and smiled at him. "Hi buddy. I'm your dad." He smiled sadly. "I'm sorry I haven't been here bud." He said as Benny hopped down onto the floor.

He walked over and stumbled a bit, tears welling up in his eyes. "Daddy?" He asked and looked up with the most piercing blue eyes.

"Yeah, I'm daddy." Steve smiled a bit. Benny ran up to him and Steve scooped him up and into his arms.

Benny cried as he hugged Steve and Steve fought back tears. "Shhh buddy. I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere for a long time." He whispered and held him. "Y/n come here." He said and sniffled.

You went over quickly and Steve pulled you into his lap. Benny sat in your lap and clung to Steve while Steve held Benny with one arm and you with the other while crying against you.

"I-I have a family." He said after he calmed down. He looked at you and the now calm Benny. "I have a family, and they're beautiful." He sniffled and you hugged him and Benny tightly.

"We love you Steve." You smiled a bit. "Right Benny?" You asked and held the now happy Benny in your lap.

"Yeah! Benny love daddy!" He giggled and grinned as Steve hugged him to him and kissed his cheek.

"Daddy loves you too. Now cmon, it's late and we need to sleep. You can sleep with mummy and daddy tonight." He smiled and Benny cheered.

You changed yourself and Benny while Steve changed and you walked with him to your room. "Cmon, let's cuddle with daddy." You smiled and Benny ran and climbed up into your bed.

Steve chuckled and pulled him close, since he was already laying in bed. "Hi bud." He smirks and held an arm out to you. "Hi darling." He smiled.

You laid beside him and snuggled close. "Hi baby." You kissed his cheek. "We'll talk more tomorrow. Benny and I are tired." You smiled.

Benny nestled between you two and Steve held you both close. "I love you both, so much." He smiled as you both fell asleep in his arms.