Amy Pond x Reader (Romantic). Bloom

A/N
This is after Rory get erased from time and Amy forgets him, and you forget him...Cause Amy and Rory are my OTP and its ok this way... 

You watched as The Doctor ran around the console, pulling knobs and pushing buttons. You and Amy were his current companions, and he was very odd around the two of you, hinting at something that you could never actually see.

So, as you usually would, you'd both shrug it off and continue on your merry way. You and Amy had been flirting recently, but you weren't so sure if that was what the Doctor was trying to do, it wasn't like it meant anything to Amy.

You, on the other hand, loved it. It meant the world to you. In the small time that you two had known each other you had fallen in love with her, like, deeply in love with her. Like damn.

You landed with a jolt, which shook you from your thoughts. You stumbled and blushed when you felt Amy's arm wrap around you. She pulled you up to your feet. "Doctor you were supposed to tell us when we were landing." Amy said sternly, being protective over you like always.

She always made you feel safe when she did this, and she made your heart flutter too. You thanked her and steadied yourself as the Doctor responded to her. "Sorry. I seem to have forgotten. Why don't you two go look outside. I've misplaced my sonic." He said as he looked about the console.

You and the Scottish ginger shrugged and headed outside. "We probably shouldn't go to far without him." You suggest as you walk to the door.

"Yes! Y/n that is exactly what you should do." 11 days from the console and you chuckled.

"Oh alright. Only cause if I do Y/n'll whine until we go back." Amy said while tapping the tip of your nose and smiling.

You giggled softly as you and Amy exited the TARDIS. "Woah..." You both said as you stepped out onto the blue grass of the planet, the sky looked just marvelous. Pinks, purples, oranges, yellows, every color imaginable was cast across the sky in various lines and small white flecks were askew through out the colors. "It's so pretty." You both mumbled while sitting down and staring up at the sky.

A small chill came and you two moved closer for warmth, one of Amy's arms wrapped around you and you didn't mind at all. You two just stared up at the sky, mesmerized by the scenic view. You looked out in front of you at the clouds, their greenish tint being obscured by the colors of the sky. The purple mountains off in the distance and the yellowish orange trees blending the brightly colored scene together.

"It's so beautiful." You whispered. Amy's eyes drifted to you and a faint smile appeared on her face.

"Yeah, you are." She said and you turned to give her a confused look. As soon as your head turned her lips were on yours and you melted into her kiss, grabbing her jacket as your lips moved together slowly, soft against the others.

You didn't hear 11 open the door and smile down at you. Then 5 minutes passed and he was concerned. "How are you two breathing!?" He asked, causing you both to part after jumping.

A/N
I'm doing a Q and A! COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS ON MY PROFILE! Questions commented at the end of this request won't count, so please, message me them or leave them on my profile.

Also I've had writers block. Sorry.