Harry Potter x Reader. My Hero

You and Hermione were pinned down to the floor at Malfoy Manor. You were both mudbloods, which meant your fate would be shared. Hermione was pinned underneath Bellatrix and you some brute.

Each pulled out a knife and smirked. "Now you mudbloods will get your punishment." Bellatrix muttered. You and Hermione swallowed hard.

You felt the knife against your skin but it didn't cut you, instead you heard Hermione scream out in pain. She was getting tortured first. You tried to move but it was only a squirm, you were trapped and forced to listen to your best friend scream in pain.

Soon the screams eased down and you knew it was your turn. you felt the knife dig into your skin and you scream as well at the burning pain.

Meanwhile in the locked cell. Ron sat by and tried to block out Hermiones screams, the sound pained him to much.

Harry paced, trying to think if a way to get out and save you in time. He had successfully blocked out Hermiones pain filled screams.

Once Harry and Rob heard the screams stop they lept towards the bars and listened. As soon as they heard Y/ns screams they retreated. Harry felt his heart break with each shriek.

Yours and Harry's relationship was much like Ron and Hermiones, only you finally confessed your feelings sooner then they did. So everyone knew except you.

So at the moment you were screaming, Hermione was crying, Ron and Harry were both filled with rage.

Soon Dobby had freed them and the boys ran up to save you and Hermione. Ron rushed and held Hermione, Harry rushed up and held you. The boys defended you two while Dobby disapperated you four, getting killed in the process.

After you buried him the four of you were sitting inside, you and Hermione next to each other and Ron and Harry across from you.

Hermione went into the kitchen and Ron followed. Harry took his chance and held your hands in his and kneeled in front of you.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I couldn't save. You are my everything. I love you." He said quickly and pulled you close and kissed you softly.

You pulled back after a few minutes. "You will always be my hero Harry." you said softly and kissed him agains