Sherlock x Reader. Art

You sighed and looked around the beautiful 221B looking for a subject to draw, when out of the corner of your eye you catch him, the lovely man you had fallen for. You smiled as you watched him walk right past you and hop into his chair, still in his pj's and robe. 

You noticed he was like a statue, having taken yet another trip into his mind palace and you took your chance. As quickly as you could you sketched this lovely man and smiled and you did. You had memorized how he looked, down to the very folds of his clothing and the exact way the light hit and shone off the material of his clothes. 

With no need to look at him you didn't notice when he looked at you. He could tell by the look in your eyes that you were focused and determined, and he wanted to know why. Quietly, as to not disturb you, he rose from his chair and quietly made his way over behind you.

You had just put on the finishing details when you heard him chuckled lowly. "Better than a photograph." He thought aloud, startling you.

You immediately stopped and closed your sketchbook. You kept your eyes on the sketchbook, avoiding looking at him. He gently rested his hands on your shoulders. "Calm down, I like it." He murmured and you felt yourself blush.

He slowly reached down, running his hands down your ams as he opened the sketchbook, looking through the countless pages of your drawings, he though each one was amazing, especially the ones of him or you. He rested his chin on your shouler as he continued to look.

You couldn't stop from blushing the darkest shade of red possible. You swore your cheeks were on fire and felt your hert practically break your ribs. He noticed and moved in front of you. "Calm down." He whispered an dkissed you softly.

As shocked as you were you kissed him back, somewhat harder thasn he kissed you. This made him smirk and pull you close, gently setting your sketchbook on the table as he pulled you into his lap. "Finish it, then draw us, together, as a couple." He smiled.

"But I have to draw things that are real, and we're not-"

"I know, I thought you would've got my hint there." He chuckled and smiled.

"Oh, you're very cryptic y'know." You said and chuckled as you grabbed your sketch book and finished the drawing of Sherlock. He smiled and pulled you phone out of your pocket. He quickly pulled you back and kissed your cheek, snapping a picture. 

"There you go," he handed you your phone, "now you can draw us and we dont have to stand in the mirror for hours." He chuckled and smiled.

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Who knew you'd be so romantic." She giggled.

"Who knew the world's only consulting detective would fall in love with an artist, my most favorite I may add." He said with a cocky grin.