Steve Rogers/Captain America x Reader. Time off

You giggled softly as Steve laid you down on your shared bed, kissing all over your face. You caught his lips in a kiss and he smiled against your lips, moving to lay beside you.

You pulled back and smiled at him. He smiled back and pulled you close, kissing your forehead softly. You looked up at him and quickly kissed his cheek.

He smiled and pulled you closer, pulling the blanket over you as he did. you giggled and nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck and he smiled softly, a faint blush on his cheeks.

You were blushing as well but he couldn't see. He wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly against his chest. "I love you Y/n." He murmured.

"I love you too." You murmured against his neck, making him chuckle from the tickling feeling.

You smirked and began to gently tickle his neck. Within seconds you were up over him, tickling him.

He managed to get his hands to your sides and began tickling you as well. You were both laughing and you stopped moving your hands.

He pulled down so you were laying on him, your head on his chest. You both panted softly and smiled.

You moved off him and s giggled up to his side once again, resting you head on his chest again. "I like it when we're not doing an SHIELD stuff." You say and smiled softly.

He wrapped his arms around you. "I do to." He smiled and kissed your forehead.

You yawned and curled up to him, falling asleep shortly after.