'Manik fed me pizza, bhai'

Start from the beginning

"Son, Always remember this. Never shout in public and apologize in private.",raj said and manik gets confused for a while.

"I never shouted at her in public. It was always when we were alone in my cabin except for one time.",manik said and looks down guilty.

"You know what to do, right?",raj asked and manik nods.

"And about the khurana then don't worry, it's time for them to see the real power of the Malhotra's.",raj said and manik smirks.

"Thank you dad, I needed this talk.",manik said with a genuine smile.

He got up from the chair and turns to raj.

"Good day dad.",he said and leans and kiss his cheeks.

Raj gets surprised.

"Finally. I was waiting for the day when the mamma's boy would pay some attention and show some love to his dad too. Looks like I need to give you advice about nandini every now and then to get this greeting.",raj said with and manik blushed in embarrassment.

"Dad",manik warned him.

"What? I am serious. You used to always kiss my cheeks and greet me while leaving the house but then you grew up and only kissed your mom. I was waiting for it for so long. I missed it.",raj said patting his cheeks lightly.

Manik smiles at him.

Raj kissed his forehead.

"I am always there for you, Come to me anytime you want to talk or need help.",he said and manik nods.

They shared a hug and manik moves out from the house.

He sits inside his car and drives to cabir's house.

He walks inside and sees cabir walking down.

"Hey",cabir said greeting him with a hug.

"Hey",manik replied.

"I thought she was on leave. So I didn't wake her up.",cabir said him confused.

"Yes she is. I just want her to be there in office. There is something i need to do.",manik said him.

"Manik what's going on?", Cabir asked him.

"I will tell you. I am getting late and i need to talk to her.",manik said him.

"Okay. If you need any help than tell me. I will see you soon.",cabir said and manik hugged him.

He walked upstairs to nandini's room and slowly gets inside.

He finds her sleeping cuddled up in her blanket.

Manik sits beside her.

"Good morning bull",he said touching her cheeks lightly.

"Hmm",she whispers and turned to manik side.

"Good morning manik",she whispers but after some realization she opens her eyes.

"Manik you are here, for real. What are you doing here?",nandini asked sitting on the bed.

She runs her hand through her hairs and looked at him.

"I am sorry to disturb you. I really needed to talk to you.",manik said and she looked at him finding him serious.

"Can you come today to office for sometime. I know you had plans and you are on leave but only for sometime. ",Manik said her.

"I will come. Is everything fine?",she asks him.

"It will be now.",manik said and kissed her forehead.