Parinoid (Chapter one)

Lizzy POV

"Ava lets go were going to be late" I yelled from the bottom of her bedroom stairs, I was over at my sister's house picking up my niece to take her to a concert, a Post Malone concert I bought her the tickets for her 15th birthday, and he was my favorite artist so we both won with this present. I was the baby of the sisters I'm 22 and my sister is 35 and has three kids that are my world. "I'm coming Lizzy hold on" she yelled back, and I shook my head walking into the front room.

"she still isn't ready?" Tricia said my sister for those wondering. "she said she is coming." I rolled my eyes, and so did Tricia Ava was always slow at getting ready. "please be safe with her tonight Lizzy, I'm nervous" she said looking at me she was always nervous about everything. "we will be fine, relax" I said laughing at her face, you could tell she was nervous. Finally, Ava walked into the front room "let's go" she said and of course, Tricia hugged and kissed her "please be safe" she said again for the 100th time.

I was wearing just a black bodysuit and a pair of denim shorts I wanted to keep it simple since it would probably be hot in the arena and we had meet and greets, and Q &A so it was going to be a long night but we both loved him so it was going to be a good night, plus who doesn't enjoy a concert?

Liked by AvaMarie12, Sarahmellow, Kylelee and 2,345 others

LizzyMarieworld  @ Post Malone concert with Ava, I decided against the hat

Avamarie12 thank you for taking me

kylelee looking too hot.

Sarahmellow looking fine best friend ignore Kyle.

PostMalone follows you

We both sang along to all the songs, We both loved his music, even though I told my sister we listen to the clean version we don't she knows what cuss words are and as long as she don't rat me out to her mom it's fine. "are you going to ask him a question?" Ava looked over at me and I thought about it "I don't know, I doubt it I can't think of anything to ask about." I said looking at the road "well I'm going too I just don't know what." She said and I chuckled. Then Ava turned up the radio and we started singing along to paranoid.

We finally make it to the arena, and I find somewhere to park and we both get out and start walking to the entrance. There weren't that many people here yet because we had to come early for the meet and greet and the Q&A. We are instantly let in after they checked us and our tickets and now, we are in line, but we seem to be towards the end of the line with a girl walking up behind us, so we weren't last. The line started moving right after and I could tell Ava was getting excited, but I could also see the nervousness in her eyes.

"I'm so nervous and excited at the same time." She said looking up at me, she wasn't much shorter than me I'm around 5'3 and she's about 5'1. "you'll be fine just breath and don't lose your crap in front of him." I said and she laughed after about 30 minutes we were next, and I was now trying to stay calm I'm not sure why this nervousness hit me. "Next, are you two together?" the guy asked, and I nodded my head "in you go" and with that, we walked in and he was standing in front of a wall that had green on it and it said, Post Malone.