Extra Chapter: Everyday.

Rainie
Dec 29th
Chapter: Extra

I knew she was up staring at. She knows I can feel that shit. I just be waiting to sleep and cuddle up afterwards. It sounds like some soft shit but it's nice. I felt her soft hand on the side of my face as her lips left light kisses on my neck. I smirked and looked down at her. She smiled at me.

"You ready already?" I asked her.

She bit down on her bottom lip and sat up. She bent down and nodded her head as she grabbed my hand and placed it in between her thighs. I slowly moved my hand and just as my fingers meet her other pair of lips. Hers meet mines as she moaned into my mouth. She was ready. She was so wet. My fingers just gently glided across her clit with no effort. I slowly inserted my finger inside of her earring a soft moan as she bit down on my bottom lip before taking it back into her mouth.

"Rainie," she mumbled and kissed me harder as I slowly moved my finger inside her.

"Daddy," she moaned as she slowly pulled back making my dick jump.

I moved my finger harder and slower earring a string of curse words.

"Papi. Stop. You promised me breakfast," she moaned.

"You started it," I said.

"I know. Now make mami some breakfast," she said and smirked.

I looked at her and licked my lips. I wrapped my arms around her still naked body and rolled on top of her. I moaned as I slipped inside of her. She gasped and bit her bottom lip. She felt so good. I kissed her neck as
I slowly moved in and out of her.

"You know baby. I can't wait for our honeymoon if it's gonna be like this," she said and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Every day can be like this baby," I said as I speed up and she moaned.

"Mmm I can't wait papi," she hissed.

"I can tell," I said and groaned.

"How?" She gasped as I raised her leg up and went deeper.

"You been wetting me up since I've been inside," I groaned.

She let out a long moan. I can't wait. I definitely spend my life in this. In her. With her.