Damn It

Rainie
Chapter 17
December 1,2016
9:30 am

"Damn it Traci! Take yo ass on someplace," I groaned.

I knew it was her irritating ass. She the only person that will wake me out of my sleep by jumping her fat ass on me like a damn couch.

"Where the hell is my wife at?" She said.

"Out," I mumbled and pushed her off of me.

"Out where?" I heard Heaven ask.

I groaned and opened my eyes. All these clowns were in my room. I mean all of them. Nora was sitting on the end of the bed with Ricki as they laughed and passed a blunt between them. Heaven was sitting on of the bed next to me on her phone. Miguel and Thrill was flirting hard as fuck on the grey sofa I had in my room. Traci was now on the floor.

"I'm leaving," I mumbled.

"Mhmm that's cute husband. But what we doing tonight though?" Miguel asked.

"I don't give two shits what y'all do. But I'm gonna sleep," I said.

"Fuck," I mumbled as I sat up Traci had pinched the fuck out my nipple.

Also my shit was a little hard, especially how Mila's ass left me this morning. She knew what she was doing. It was payback for the slip and slide we had set up inside and thoroughly enjoyed, all of us did by the way. We didn't have a chance to finish what I had started though.

Besides all these nasty asses would either wanna see it or just stare at it. I licked my lips and laid back down.

"Who let y'all in here?" I asked them.

"Nora and Miguel," Traci said as she stood up and jumped on me.

"I missed you!" She screamed and started planting kisses all over my face.

I laughed and moved my head side to side trying to avoid this cousin love.

"I thought I changed the locks," I groaned.

"Aww baby cuz you can't lock us out," Ricki said as I felt her body next to me.

"No," I whined.

Every time they see me, every since I could remember they would dogpile my ass. That island for a week didn't sound like a bad idea.

"Fuck!" I groaned as all the weight came crashing down on to me at once.

I was glad my guy was down.

"I hate y'all niggas," I grunted.

"We love you Major!" Thrill said.

"Who's hand is that?" I growled.

Somebody hand was right on top of my guy. And they were really...