The Big Ass Snake

Thrill
Chapter 39
October 2009

"Fuck!" They could of drop our asses off closer!" I groaned as I held my rifle above my head and waded through the water.

We had to cross a damn river. Of all the fucking places. We end up here. In Africa. The motherland.

"Could be worse Thrill," Major said as we final made it to the banks.

"How could it be worse?" I asked her.

I have to admit. She was so fucking stunning. She was handsome and had this amazing personality to go with it.

"We would have to smell that fucking cologne Kill," Banks said as he put me in a headlock.

"Whatever niggas love it," I mumbled and fixed my gear.

"Let's get to this base we only about...," Banks said.

I smirked as I watched him figure out our location and the location to the base. He was so damn fit and chocolate. His waves were deeper than usual and his brown eyes went well with his smooth skin. He knew it. We both did. He was my cocoa covered god and I was his bronze tatted king. Then my wife. She was just as good but oh if she had a dick the things we would do.

"... shit we only 10 kliks away," he said.

He put his stuff up. I watched as Major rolled up her sleeves and nodded her head.

"Let's move," Banks said as he smirked and started walking east.

"Fuck these bugs," I said and slapped my neck.

"Yeah, they thick as shit out here," Banks said.

"Ah fuck!" We heard Major yell.

Her feet were being quickly engulf by this big as snake. I watched as Major was staring down at the thing that was gonna eat her. Before I knew it we heard yelling and gun fire.

"Fuck! Take cover!" Banks yelled.

I nodded my head and ducked behind a old fallen tree as I fired back.

"Fuck!" Major yelled.

I looked over to see her wrestling with this snake. I watched as she got the crazy look and reached in her boot and in the quickest slowest motion that you only see in movies. She stabbed the snake through the head from the bottom.

I smirked and nodded my head. I watched as she stood up and smirked. Before I knew it some dude had rushed her.

"Damn! Just one damn moment to fucking breath!" She yelled.

"Don't worry about Major! Draw the fire. I just called in for an extraction or back up or any damn thing!" Banks yelled as he gripped my helmet.

"Watch her right! I got her left! We split anything in between!" He yelled and tapped. My helmet.

I took one look back over at Major. She was out her gear and standing in the middle of the Congo Basin starting down a group of dudes. She could handle them  I hope. I prayed.