Swim Lessons

Rainie
Chapter 14
October 20,2016

"Don't you fucking walk away from me Mila!" I heard Trina yell.

I groaned as I walked into the house to see Mila halfway up the stairs with Ra in her arms.They had been going at it every since she has come to stay with Ms. Rose and it had been damn near a week.

"Katrina I'm not gonna deal with you right now. You just had to watch them until we got home. Pick them up from Auntie and watch them for a couple of hours. Not pick them up and drop them off here... ALONE.. and go out and fuck or suck or lick or whatever it is you normally do!" Mila yelled.

I raised my eyebrow. She was so mad had me shook. I was about to crawl my ass in a corner like a scared puppy dog.

"Fuck you Mila! I got shit I wanna do. I don't want to play mother like you and Mia did!" She yelled back as Ra started to whine.

I watched as Mila turned all the way around and jogged down the stairs. She had tears streaming down her face. I don't think I ever seen her so upset before.

"If it wasn't for me you would have been treated like shit. You would of taken all the beatings. But I fucking did that to protect you from the mental pain. The physical goes away but mental stays with you. If you want all the pain I have went through go back to mom. You ungrateful little—-"

"Enough," I said.

They both jumped and looked at me. I guess I scared them. But I saw where this was going and it wasn't good. Besides I was to sober and hungry. Also tired. It was a long damn day at work and coming home to some peace would of been nice.

"Ms. Rose go upstairs put down baby Rose and smoke. I will be up in a minute. And you," I said as I placed my hands in my pockets and nodded my head at Trina.

"Follow me," I said.

"Fuck you nigga you ain't my daddy," she growled at me.

"Listen I had a long fucking day. I'm in no mood to argue with a 17 year old. You either follow me or get your shit and get out," I said nonchalantly.

I didn't really care. She could leave and I can be in a stress free house.

"Please Rain. Don't kick her out," Mila said as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

I looked at her and licked my lips. I didn't have the patience at the moment and I would so go upstairs and toss all her shit out the window.

"Ms. Rose go upstairs," I said and smirked.

I looked at her sister. I watched as she grew uncomfortable. She was so lucky that I was in love with her sister because I would of strung her up by her damn shoe laces by now.

"And you," I nodded at her.

"Come with me Now!" I growled at her.