9 am

Stormie
Chapter76
Christmas Day

"Rain as much as I want to. I mean I really...."

I bit my lip as I watched her eyes roam around my body. I smirked as she groaned.

...really really want to we can't right now," she said.

She was trying to pull me back to her side. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay here. I needed to if she wasn't gonna let me get my normal fucked up. 

"Come here," I said.

I watched as she had a fight with Carmen. I could tell I had her but she hasn't fully blocked out the noise of my cousins trying to wake everybody up. I tilted my head as I watched her walk on her knees to the edge of my bed in one of my dress shirts. The contrast of her golden Caramel skin against the black shirt and her red hair. This was definitely Carmen. I licked my lips and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I smirked.

"Really papi?" She asked and smirked.

"Oh yes baby you all types of sexy," I said.

I watched as she smiled. I unlocked the phone and opened the camera. Her eyes were green tonight. One of my favorite shades besides red apparently. But it was only on her though.

"You gonna be mad later," I said and chuckled as I snapped pictures.

"Probably," she said and smirked.

She always forgets when she goes into Carmen mode sober. She never remembers her matching  my nasty and I have never experienced that, so of course I won't forget but I also.. I really really like it. Like a lot.

I bit my lip as we kept our mini photoshoot going. I smirked as she looked at the camera and puckered her lips. I watched her as she struck different poses and giggled. I watched as she smirked.

"Baby," she said as she climbed out of the bed.

"Hmmm?" I said as I watched her get her phone.

I smirked she wanted something. The shirt she had on was hanging off her shoulder a bit and the shirt stopped just a bit above her tatted thigh. I had to have this image. She looked stunning. She was glowing. I watched as she held her phone up. 

"Ms. Rose I don't think this picture is a good idea," I said and I looked down and folded my hands against my guy.

She had got me by doing nothing at all. Just by begin her. By letting her dominate side out. By letting papi final play with mami. I smirked and raised my eyebrow.

"It's Carmen and it might help me to remember," she said.

I glanced up at her and smirked as she whispered a shit. I walked closer to her. I watched her eyes dance over my body as she probably snapped a bunch of pictures.

"You are pretty close Major," she said.

I smirked and placed my hand on her phone and pushed it down to her side. I leaned down and kissed the soft spot behind her ear. She moaned as I twirled my tongue around her neck and I pulled back just before she could touch my head.