I wish I could

Stormie
Chapter 53
Dec 21,2016

I licked my lips and looked down at Mila. I bit my lip and handed her the blunt. She took it out of my hand. Her little ass fucked the shit out of me.

"How was it baby?" She asked me.

"It was a great warm up," I said as she giggled.

Shit it was. I licked my lips as I watched hers wraps around the blunt.

"Papi, this darkness isn't bad with the lights in the car on," she said.

"Good. I thought you were gonna freak the fuck out on me after you came around," I said.

I felt her body tense.

"Booker use to lock me in the closet when I pissed her off. Then come in and beat me then leave. I just don't vibe with the pitch blackness," she said.

"Well, you know she shouldn't be fucking with the dark either," I said.

Fuck that nigga. We took care of her ass. If she is back I know she won't be fucking with her anymore. Especially since she knows who I am and what I can do.

"Anyway, where did you learn that from?" I asked her.

She placed the blunt to her lips and inhaled. She slowly exhaled. She turned around in my arms.

"Miguel told me to watch some porn. I did and it was just like working at the strip club," she said and looked at me.

"I can only imagine what you can do with more space," I mumbled.

"I might be ready for some more papi," she said and kissed my neck.

"You know it's gonna be a tease right," I told her.

"I know daddy," she said and smirked.

I bit down on my bottom lip as she moved and sat next to me. I placed the blunt to my lips. She pushed my shirt up as smirked. I slowly inhaled as she took me slowly in her hands. She looked at me and smirked. I knew we both were gonna have to be high as fuck after this. As soon as I exhaled she wrapped her lips around my guy.

"Mmmmm," She moaned on it.

I groaned and let my eye roll to the back of my head. I sometimes forget how deadly her mouth is.

"Ohhh fuck baby," I moaned as she swallowed me.

I bit my lip as my guy throb and grew at the feeling of the back of her throat. I placed the blunt to my lips. I leaned over and slapped her ass. She moaned and slowly began to suck harder. I inhaled the smoked. I ran my finger down her slit. She stopped sucking and her body shivered. She was wet was fuck. I exhaled. I slowly stuck two fingers inside of her. She moaned and threw her ass back on my fingers as Jodeci Ride & Slide came through the speakers. She rolled her tongue against the head of my guy, before she slowly sucked on it and let it plop out her mouth. She looked at me and smirked.