Inner Timer

Stormie
Chapter 34
Dec 2,2016

I licked my lips as I stared at Ms.Rose. She was only a couple feet away. She had her eyes on Thrills hand. He was the only other person that could get away with; well Ms Rose,  him and Heaven could mostly because I'm use to them. Heaven would comfort me when I was little, me and Thrill would comfort each other when we were fighting, and Ms. Rose. Well she just soothes me all around. 

"Major, we gotta put one of these back home," he said as he shoved this bottle of tequila in my hand.

I nodded my head as my eyes shameless ogled her body. I placed the bottle to my lips. It was my third bottle of the day all together. All it did was intensify the amazing high I was on.

"And guess who I caught about to fuck in the bathroom?!" He yelled.

I looked at him briefly. I had a hunch. Even though Red is with DJ and Sin. We all know she can't resist Ricki. For whatever reason they are drawn together. But the crazy thing is. I know for a fact that Dj and Sin wouldn't notice if Red got with Ricki. They know she wouldn't do shit to hurt each Red. So that might work. It will also give me more alone time with Mila.

"Who?" I asked him as I focused back in on Mila as her sister and Frankie came running up to her.

"Heaven and Mika!" He yelled.

"Word? Did you see Ricki? " I asked.

"Bitch! She was dancing with Red!" He said.

I laughed. I knew what he meant by dancing.  I knew it.

"Well they not together, together. They just fucking when they feel like it," I said and tilted my head to  left.

"True, and Ricki and Red have history together," Thrill said.

"Yeah, but Ricki is selfish. She gonna want both of them and Heaven ain't with that shit," I said.

I placed the blunt back to my lips as I slowly inhaled.

"And James and Zay I think. They were just going into the bathroom," he said.

I smirked and shook my head as I exhaled. We all saw that coming at the apartment. I don't know what is gonna happen there, because those are Milas people. But they both so damn extra. He is related to Miguel so he probably nasty too and I know that attitude can be wicked sometimes.

"He better be careful, James is related to Miguel," I said.

l watched as her red lips smirked as she looked at me. She was seeing if I really did approve of this outfit she had on. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled and passed it to Thrill. I exhaled and drunk it in. She has on a pair of black swim trunks with the red brim going around them. With a bulls one piece swimsuit on and a plaid red and black long sleeve shirt on that, and a pair of all red high top Chucks. She also had on a red skull cap with a white trim around it.

"You know Miguel is cute ass shit," he said.

"I told you to get that," I told him as my eyes watched as her body started to move slowly to the beat of Bicycle by Vybez Kartel.