Kryptonite

Rainie
Chapter 45
Dec 21,2016

I was washing my face when I felt Mila's arms around my body and her scent in my nose. I moved the face towel from my face and looked back at her as her hand made their way around my torso.

"Ms. Rose," I said as I turned off the running water.

"Carmen," she corrected me as started to plant kisses on the back of my neck. 

I bit my lip as her hand made its way under my shirt and down into my pants and boxers. This woman was insatiable and I was all for it. I groaned as her lips parted from my neck. I dropped the towel in the sink as she placed her hands on my waist and started to twist them, signaling for me to turn around and I did.

I looked down and the woman before me. She had smoked. I smirked and bit my lip.

"Papi," She said as she ran her finger up and down my stomach under my shirt.

"Yeah," I said as she bit her bottom lip and stared at me.

"Just how big are you so far?" She asked me.

I smirked and licked my lips as her hand pulled back the brim of my boxers and shorts. She smirked and looked down. I bit my lip as the cool air caused it to jerk a bit. I watched as she took her hand and placed it inside my pants as she slowly pulled my guy out. She bit her lip as she slowly stroked it. I tossed my head back and let out a small moan.  Her lips wrapped around my guy and she slowly began to suck me.

"Damn," I moaned as I grew in her mouth.

She slowly pulled back and stroked me. I looked down at her as she bit down on her bottom lip. She looked at my guy she had got hard. She looked up at me.

"You are bigger than I thought," she said.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. I quickly grabbed her by the waist and bent her over the sink. She moaned as I quickly pulled her shorts down. This was about to piss her off. But I only had 10 minutes. I licked my lips and slowly inserted myself into her.

"It's to much baby," she moaned as she tried to push me away.

I grabbed her arms and placed them behind her back. I don't think I have ever made her take all of me slowly before. I pushed more of myself inside of her as she moaned and begged me to just put it in. But I wanted to enjoy my journey inside of her. Every time I push in her walls would tighten. Then loosen ready for the next inch. I bent down as I pushed all of me in. Not waiting for her to adjust. She let out a long moan as her body shook and adjusted. I moaned at the sensation of her grinding closely into me.

"You started this," I hissed in her ear.

I pulled back and pulled my pants and boxers to my knees. I gripped her waist as I slammed into her.

"Fuck baby," she hissed as her juices flowed quickly down my guy and some hit the floor.

"Mmmm daddy you so deep," she moaned as she gripped the the counter.