8 am

Mila
Chapter 75
Christmas Morning

"ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!" I heard Trina yell.

I felt Rain pull me closer into her body as her arms tighten around my waist. I felt her sigh heavily against my back. I wonder if she's been to sleep. Probably not. I didn't let her get up for her usual session with Thrill. Which could of been a mistake but I wanted to be under her and all her issues.

"Rain," I said softly.

"Yes," her voice sounded distanced.

She was gone. I knew it might happen. I probably should of kept her ass at least faded. I sighed and placed my hand on top of hers. I felt her tense and then relax. I bit my lip. Before I could say anything the door opened slowly.

"Major you sleep?" Thrill asked.

"No," she said.

"Is Jamila sleep?" He asked carefully.

"No," I said as I turned around in Rains arms.

Her forehead fell lightly against mines as she tightened her grip around my waist. I felt whatever wave of depression hit me. My heart was heavy. I placed my hand on her cheek.

"Can I have some time with Major alone?" He asked.

"I hate holidays," she mumbled and pulled me closer.

"I know baby. Just come out when you are ready the girls will be waiting for you," I said and rubbed her cheek.

"I know how stubborn London is," she said as the mood lighten a bit.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"WAKE UP NIGGAASSSS!!!! It's Christmas in this bitch!" I heard Traci yell as she went running through the hallway.

"Fuck," Thrill and Rain said.

"Go to your hidden room with Thrill," I said as I pulled back from her embrace.

I felt her slowly let go as she sighed. I bit my lip as I looked into her eyes. They were so red and low. She looked exhausted like she has been up for days and not a night. She looked cold and distant. She wasn't here mentally. She was almost barely here physically. She look like she was back in some combat shit.

I sat up and ran my hands through my hair. I wanted to distract her but I knew I couldn't. I looked at Thrill who was standing at the foot of the bed. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. I smiled back and stretched out my arms.

"Thank you mama Mila," he said and sniffles as he climbed into my arms.

I didn't know what to say so I held him as she snuggled into my chest. I gasped as I felt Rain arms around my waist and her head in my lap.

"Can we just stay like this for a while?" Thrill asked.

I smiled and ran my hand through Rains hair as she closed her eyes. I looked down at Thrill as he got comfortable.

"Ms. Rose your body heat, it's so comforting," Rain mumble.

"Shhh. Get some rest baby. I'm right here okay," I said and began to play in her hair.

"Damn I Love you," she said.

I smirked.

"Love you too Rainie," I said and moved my hand to her ear.

"I love you to milly," Thrill mumbled.

I giggled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you to Thrill," I said.

I watched as the two bad ass boys snored in my arms. I shook my head. They were actually cute. They had been sleep for a good 30 minutes. I figured that would be long enough before they get into a deep sleep. They looked peaceful and relaxed actually. All the tension they had was gone. The cloud of depression and just pure hopelessness vanished from the atmosphere. I bit my lip as I slowly moved my arm from around Thrill. He moved and turned over on his side and settled back into his sleep. I was so glad this bed was huge. Because I'm sure Thrill would be on the damn floor by now.  I licked my lips and looked down at Rainie who was staring at me. Her eyes held fire. She licked her lips and turned over on her back. She licked her lips and placed her hand on the back of my neck. I smiled and placed my hand on her stomach.

"I should get out there before they fuck the house up," I said as I rubbed her stomach.

She stared at me and began to rub my neck. I bit my lip. Something had flipped. She was Rainie. I saw that but I also see that nasty sex demon behind those eyes. Her stare was intense. She was pulling me in mentally and physically.

"Baby. Thrill is here and you know I can't resist that look," I mumbled as she pulled me closer.

"He is sleep and you was rubbing my ear," she said lowly.

I bit my lip as she grabbed my hand and placed it down her boxers. I gasped as she pulled me into a slow kiss. She slowly began to move my hand up and down her guy. I let out a slight groan as her eyes pulled me deeper into her ocean of seduction. Just waves of it that was making me dive deeper into until I couldn't breath and then all of a sudden we are looking face to face in our own world. And right now I couldn't afford that shit, but she was doing it.

"Baby please don't. We don't have time papi," I begged.

I felt her guy twitch in my hand. I gasped as she quickly captured my lips. I moaned in her mouth as she kissed me hard. I placed my other hand on her breast. These might all be bad moves. I have never had this side of her before. This side didn't think it just acted. Like she saw the outcome of the situation in her head. Her hand found its way to my head. She slowly sucked on my bottom lip as she rubbed my head. I pinched her nippled and her guy jumped. I moaned and she groaned. Fuck she almost has me. She slowly pulled backed and looked at me.

"We got 30," she mumbled.

"Rain," I said

"You know it would be better if you didn't talk and just agree. Your voice is the sweetest thing to me right now and no matter what you call me I want to hear you scream it. And so far we are up to papi and rain," she said and smirked.

"Mmmmm so does that mean I get Papi Storm?" I asked.

I watched as her eyes flashed.

"Let's go," she growled as she stood up.

I bit down on my bottom lip. I ran my hand down my face. I knew I fucked up but that entire comment was that teleport to our world. She was already there. Her hand just reached out and I took it knowing she was going to pull me in.