Sexy

Carmen
Chapter 61
Part 2
Dec 22,2016

I bit my lip as I watched Rain talk to Heaven. She was looking so grown and sexy. Rain had on a slim fitting olive green suit, with a pair of black oxfords. She had on a charcoal colored shirt and black belt and a black dress hat. She didn't have on a tie but her shirt was button all the way up and she has her gold chain laying on top of it. I tilted my head to the right and smirked. She had her hair pulled back so the hat was sitting a little more forward and down a bit. She looked like one of those old school player dudes but she pulled it off so damn well. It had to be the confidence and not giving a fuck.

"Damn, semi casual Stormie is just as sexy," Mia mumbled.

I nodded my head I had to agree. She was. Heaven was looking good too. She had on a pair of olive green jeans that hugged every damn curve. Her ass was sitting up high. I smiled as Rain and her dance a bit. Heaven was rocking some nice ass black heels and a black crew neck long sleeve t-shirt. Hair was was straighten and her olive bandana hung from her back pocket.

"Traci cleans up nicely," Mika said.

"That she does," Mia said.

I watched as Traci ran up to them with two bottles of Henny in her hand. She had on a pair of black dress slacks that fit her nice, with a olive colored shirt and a black bow tie. She was cute. Like a mini Rainie. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail and she had on a pair of black polo boots. I think she had her bandana in her back pocket as well. They probably all did.

"What they about to do?" Nora asked as she watch Thrill smirk.

"Thrill about to lose this drinking contest," Ricki said and laughed.

Thrill was dressed just as nicely. He had on a pair of olive green dress slacks, a pair of brown dress shoes. A brown and gold pattern shirt with his suit jacket on top. I smiled. He had cut his hair into a mini fro. With this beard Thrill was looking every bit of a man.

"Damn is that my baby?" Miguel said.

I laughed. We had to go and pick him up because they had left to get shit set up. I watched as Thrill and Rain opened up their bottles. I raised my eyebrow as they placed them to their lips. This is why she be so fucked up. I watched as her and Thrill battled it out. Part of me wanted her not to, but the other part wanted me to destroy him. I watched as she finished her bottle and smirked. She laughed and handed the empty bottle to the waitress. I smirked as she looked over at me.

She smiled and bit her lip. She tapped the other two and they all looked at us. They were beyond faded.

"Imma about to go get my man before one of thirst quench individuales try and scoop him up," Miguel said and clicked his tongue.

I laughed as I never let my eyes left her body. Her smile never leaving her face. I blocked out Mika asking a billion questions on if we see Heaven. I have never seen her so press about anybody before but I get it.

I smirked as Rain final invaded my space. Usually she disappears and sneaks up on me. But it wasn't to pack yet.