The Officer

Rainie
Nov 10, 2015
Chapter 22

"Yo I'm like mad bored," Traci said.

I looked over and licked my lips as I placed the blunt to my lips. I inhaled and slowly exhaled as I tossed my head back and closed my eyes. It was nice getting away from all the noise of the city. Just sounds of nature, a fire, and my loud ass family.

"What y'all wanna do?" Heaven said.

We were chilling in the yard of my crib around the fire pit. I was tired as fuck. I had to have one of the worst breakups ever. That chick stressed me all out. I placed the blunt to my lips, I opened my eyes and inhaled. How do you try and force somebody to buy a wedding ring. That is a fucking investment and she aint worth it. I'm not gonna invest in something that doesn't show any type of growth in the next few years. All I saw was her sucking my life and money away. I exhaled as my eyes adjusted to the night. The stars. I forgot about  the feeling of feeling so small, knowing that somewhere, somebody is smoking weed with you and  the both of you feel like you got the weight of the world on your shoulders, but the weed... oh the weed numbs all that shit.

"I don't know. I do know Storm needs to tell us what happen with that bitch," Thrill said as I passed him the blunt.

"I didn't tell y'all?" I said as I grabbed the blunt from Ricki.

"No nigga you been here 9 hours and we still don't know," Traci said as she came and sat on my lap.

"You know you fat right?" I asked her.

"Shut up little big nigga," she said and laughed.

"Anyway, I come home from work and she in my ear the entire time. All I hear is blah blah you ain't shit, blah blah can't even commit, blah blah you should have bought the ring, blah blah they gonna have to accept the fact I'm gonna be your wife, blah blah blah. Then she started pushing me in the head. So I ignored it until she said 'and when they realize that you gonna cut all them off?,' So I said ' fuck you and this relationship'. I shook her up and told her she had two weeks to get her shit and then I'm calling Miguel and Nora to change the locks," I said.

"First of all Rain did cut us off for a year. But guess what we got her back, minus those times she was you know... " Traci said as she moved her hands around trying to find the right words.

".... the times she was taken girl! Damn! Call it is what it is," Heaven said as she walked behind us and slapped the dumbass.

"But right. Rain loves her little dysfunctional family," Heaven said and pinched my cheeks.

"Stop girl," I grunted.

I glared at her as she came and sat her ass on my lap. On the outside looking in this might have been some of the sexist shit ever seen. But right now my lap was not up for all off this ass right now. I just drove almost 15 hours. Mostly because I wanted to smoke and drive.

"She was crazy from the start. I told you about them gold digging chicks," Ricki said as she waved her her finger at me.