New Suit and Basketball

Ms. Rose
Chapter 41
Dec 21, 2016

I sighed as I walked into Rains house to check on my sisters. I had just got off work and they texted me about going shopping or something. I have no clue. Work was hectic LaLa was getting on my nerves once James slipped up and asked if we were getting together tonight because he had recovered. 

So, she has been blowing me all day wanting to meet them. Shit,  I'm going to invite her and see if she could hang. I'm sure she can't but it would be nice to show her. I kept trying to tell her, but she think she a fucking pro from that one jam session. That was nothing compared to what they have been putting me through. I was on my way to begin a very productive pothead.

"Millllyyyy!!!!" Ra said as she came running to me.

I smiled and bent down and covered her face with kisses. She giggled as I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"MILLLYYYY!" London said as she came running full force and hugged my legs.

"Hey London!" I said as I rubbed her naked back.

"Got damn! Y'all put these on!" Jamal said as he came running down the stairs with a diaper and a pull up.

I laughed.

"Millyyyy!!! Get them dress please," He said as he stood in front of me pouting.

"Where is Mika and Mia?" I asked him.

"They getting dress," he said as I handed him Ra.

" Zay?" I asked him as I bent down with the Pull up.

"He upstairs cleaning up their room," He said.

I smiled at London at pointed at my lips as I pulled up her little pull ups with cars on them. Last time I send Thrill and Traci out for pull ups and diapers. They said it didn't matter because they all serve the same purpose.

"I'll be damned," Mal said.

I laughed and shook my head. I stood up and grabbed London's hand. I looked down at her.

"Let your brother finish getting you dress," I told her.

She nodded her head and looked at Jamal before she glared at him.  I laughed as he raised his eyebrow and looked confused. I watched him jump a little bit as she let go of my hand and walked over to Jamal and grabbed his hand.

" Make sure you layer them up. It's cold outside," I said.

"I gotchu. Come on you two," he said as he walked them back up the stairs.

I followed them up the stairs. I walked into the room Mia was staying in.  Her and Mika were sitting on the bed talking shit. I shook my head and folded my arms.

"What y'all two want?" I asked them.

"Well hello to you too," Mika said and smirked.

I laughed and made my way into the room. I sat down on the bed with them.

"Girl you high?" Mia asked and I nodded my head.

They both laughed.

We had been sitting and talking for 15 minutes. Just catching up on each other. It was nice I missed them. The girls were in the game room with my brothers so we were smoking.

"Momma is a lair," Mia said and laughed.

"She not. She just don't tell the whole truth," Mika said as I passed her the blunt.

Nobody Else जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें