Adina Howard

Carmen
Dec 22,2016
Chapter 66

I bit my lip and placed my hands on her shoulders. I felt her, she was straining and I'm sure the pressure of her pants and boxers wasn't helping . I moved my hands to her head.

"What you want baby?" She asked me.

I smirked and grabbed her guy. She looked at me and bit her lip. I slowly ran my hand up and down her guy.

"Get you a taste papi," I said and smirked.

She nodded her head as I pushed her head down. I arched my back as she pushed up my dress. She ran her hands slowly down my thighs and hooked her arms under them. I bit my lip as she pulled me closer and placed my legs on her shoulders.

"Shittt," I hissed as her tongue ran slowly up my slit as she made herself comfortable.

I bit my lip and ran my fingers through her hair. I watched as she pulled back and licked her lips.

"Damn you taste good," she mumbled as she twirled her tongue around my clit.

"Fuckkkkk," I moaned as she looked at me and winked as she wrapped her lips around my clit.

"Mmmm fuck baby," I moaned as she sucked on my clit quickly.

"Shit baby," I moaned as she slapped my thigh.

I pulled her hair and she pushed my left leg up to my chest, while she held my right one firm in her grip. I gasped as she sucked slower and harder. My hips moved against her face as her tongue dance across my clit . She flicked her tongue quickly against my clit her hand moved down to my ass as she rubbed it slowly before her hand moved swiftly to ... her. I nibbled on my inner cheek.

"Shittttt," I hissed and closed my eyes tightly as she quickly inserted two of her fingers inside of me.

My head fell against the arm of the couch as she slammed her fingers into me slowly, her tongue never slowed down.

"Wooh fuck!" I moaned as I felt her curl her fingers and moved them quickly against my spot.

"Shit!"

I opened my eyes and looked down at her as I felt my orgasm. I bit my lip and grabbed her by her ears and pulled her head away. The heat  that  building up was unexplainable, she had my heart beating to a different pace. It was her pace. I pulled her up by her ears and she let out a small groan as her action stopped briefly. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her hard.

"Fuck me Major," I said against her lips as I tired to regulate my breathing.

She didn't say anything. She removed her fingers. She sat back and unbuckled her pants. I bit my lip. She smirked and bent down and kissed my neck. I know she said she was gonna eat me from the back, but right now I wanted to feel her. I wanted her to take my body and this damn high to another level.

"Mmmm shit baby," I moaned in her ear.

She let out a small sigh as she slowly inserted herself inch by inch. She let out a small moan and I slowly wrapped my legs around her waist. She fit perfect inside of me. She was slowly filling me up and I was gonna take it all.