Imprints

Carmen
Christmas Day
Chapter 79

I gasped as she pulled me up by my hair. She quickly placed the blunt in the ashtray on the coffee table. I moaned as she she kissed me hard while pushing me back against the couch. My legs wrapped around her waist as I felt her at my entrance. I kissed her with more passion as I felt her slide inside of me. I gasped as she stroke me slowly and hard. I bit her bottom lip and pulled her closer as my body took every single slow stroke she gave me.

"Mmmmm fuck Rainie," I hissed as I gripped onto her shirt tighter.

"Damn you feel good," she mumbled as I felt her  push more of herself into me.

"Rain take these off," I moaned tugging at her clothes.

I hate when she get this impatient sometimes. I hate fucking with clothes on made me feel cheap or something.

"Okay," she grunted.

I gasped as she pulled out and quickly took off her sweats and shirt. She smirked and settled back between my legs.

"Rain the bed," I said and smirked.

She groaned. She stood up and reached for my hand. I grabbed it and smiled as she led us to the area that had this dope ass round mattress bed. It also had one of those canopies hanging from the ceiling but it was also connected to a chandelier.

I giggled as when picked me up and laid me back on the plush comforter.

"Fuckkkkkk," I moaned as she inserted herself back into me.

I gasped as she placed my legs on her shoulders causing her to go deeper Than on the couch.

"Mmmmmm fuck," I moaned as she thrusted harder.

"Baby you got the wettest ever," she grunted.

I moaned as she hyped me up. She know I love that shit.

"And it is so damn warm," she grunted.

I groaned as she went harder.

"Is that where you want me baby," she said.

"si papi y en todas partes," I moaned as my leg ran up down hers.

"Mmmm everywhere else too huh?" She asked me.

I gasped. I knew she could understand. Which made everything more interesting. I grabbed her ears and pulled her into an aggressive kiss. She let out a small groan as she sped up her pace. She knew I was ready to cum. She could hear it and probably feel it. The fire was there it just needed that push.

"Mmm wet daddy up baby," she hissed as I felt my voice in my throat.

"You gonna cum for me baby?" She said and kissed my neck.

I gasped and nodded my head.

"Yes baby I'm cumminggg!"' I yelled as my body tensed up and I pushed her out.

"Damn Mila,"'she groaned as she placed her self back inside of me.

I smirked as I rolled over and stared at Rain. She was finally knocked out. I giggled and ran my hand down her face. She had given me my fix for the day and I was okay with that. I looked at my phone and sighed. It was almost 2.

"Ms. Rose I told you about that shit," she mumbled and turned over.

"I know but I need help cooking baby," I said.

I smirked as she rolled back over and looked at me.

"Your voice is gone," she said and smirked.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Your neck is fucked up," I said and smirked.

"My stomach is too," she said and laughed.

I looked at her and smiled at her.

"I got the coldest nigga around. I gotta mark what's mines," I said lowly.

"That damn accent," she mumbled as she brought her face closer to mines.

I smirked and giggled as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Don't start shit," I said and she nodded her head and bit down on her bottom lip.

I smirked as she placed her lips on mines slowly. I placed my hand on the side of my face as she kissed me lightly. I let out a small moan. The kiss held no passion but it did hold a lot of love and playfulness. I ran my hand up to her ear. The kiss and this moment had me feeling like it was nice summer day and I'm chilling at night at the lake and just vibing out. I groaned as she pulled back and pecked my lips. She placed her forehead against mines.

"What did you do to my neck?" She asked me.

I laughed and pulled back. I turned her head to the side . I bit my lip.

"I really did fuck you up," I said as I ran my hand over the nail marks I left on her neck.

Some are pretty damn deep. I dug my nails into her that she was starting to bleed. I bit my lip. I bet her stomach ain't no better. She groaned and glared at me.

"I will fix you up. You might want to wear a dress shirt though," I said.

"I was wearing a suit anyway," she said and smirked.

"What color we wearing papi ?" I asked her.

"I don't know whatever Heaven picks I guess," she said and closed her eyes.

"No baby. Come on. Let's shower and you help start this dinner please Rainie," I asked her and pecked her lips.

I giggled as she threw a small tantrum and whined.

"You lucky I like you," she said as she glared at me.

"I like you too. Now come on let's go shower and stuff," I said.