Musical Embrace and No Basics

Carmen
Chapter 64
Dec 22,2016
Part 2

I bit my lip as I watch Rain smirked. She looked good on stage. I sat back on the couch as everybody ran to the stage. She placed her fist to her mouth and laughed.

"Damn they look good," Red said.

They were looking good on stage like it was there comfort zone. Rain had the guitar strapped around her and Heaven was at the double  keyboard, Ricki was on the drums, and Traci was on bass.

"Easy.  How we doing tonight?" Rains voice came smoothly through  the mic she was adjusting.

The crowd screamed and I smiled as she looked out. Her eyes found mines as she smirked. Not matter what she always seemed to find me. It was as if she saw nobody else but me.

"Good. So my beautiful girlfriend that you will all meet soon. Came up with this theme for the night," she said.

I smiled as they began to play. I loved watching her hands move when she played. It was always so smooth and effortless.

"How y'all like it?" She asked as she looked back at Heaven.

"I like this theme Stormie," Heaven said and winked at her.

The guys went crazy. Her accent was thick. Hell all of them was, but Heaven has that cute girly hint to hers.

"Stop it Heaven, you know how she like to hear you say her name," Traci said and laughed.

They all laughed and I did too. It was part of what they did. It's how they set the mood.

"She does say it nicely but I know somebody who screams it better," Stormie said.

I bit my lip as the crowd went nuts. I felt Mia nudge me as she smirked. I watched as they all laughed. Rain stepped back as they started to play some nice jazz.

"Stop playing with us!" The lady shouted.

I laughed at Raine's unknown groupie. She had to be at least 50. A really nice looking 50. I watched as Stormie nodded her head and smiled.

"We gonna start it off like this.. just for you baby," She said into the mic and winked at her.

"I'm ready!" The lady yelled.

I sat up on the couch  in our section, as I watched her stepped back. She looked at me and smirked. I started this and now I gotta deal with it.

"We gonna play a game," She said as she smirked and winked at me.

"We gonna go grown and play name that song," as she took the guitar off.

The crowd went crazy as she made her way over the piano. She nodded at her cousins as they started to play. I smiled. She was going old school.

"You can find me on need of Love Street
You can find me on need of Love Street
You can reach me on need of Love Street," she sang as the older crowd made those old people noise, that wooo sound they make when they song comes on and they already drunk.