Overanalizing

Tamia
Chapter 48
Dec 21,2016

"Come on y'all please stop crying," I said as I rubbed London's back.

Both of them just started hollering when we were like 10 minutes away. I don't know what's wrong the them. I opened the door to the apartment. As soon as we stepped in they lost it and started to cry harder.

"Damn. What y'all do to them?" Heaven asked as she made her way over to us.

"I don't know they won't stop crying," I said as I bounced London up and down.

Her face was red and her voice was going hoarse. I don't know what happen. One minute they were fine in the car and the next this.

"London, what's wrong mama?" Thrill asked her as he walked over.

"What y'all then did to the babies?" Traci said as she glared at me.

I groaned. They were all so protective of them and for some reason that made me happy, but right now it was irritating. They looking at us like we then hurt the girls. Which we would never even think about doing.

"We ain't do nothing," Mika sniffled.

Great. Now she about to start crying cause they won't stop crying.

"Don't you dare," I said as I looked over at her ass.

Before anybody else can ask me what I did wrong. The two angels walked out looking confused. Well Rain looked pissed and confused. Mila looked scared and confused.  All I know is heard harps and angels singing when they walked out.

"Hey," Rain said and everybody else attention went to her.

London looked at her and damn near jumped out my arms. Rain smiled and walked over and grabbed her out my arms. London buried her face in her neck and wrapped her arms tightly around her neck. Her cries started to die down and so did Ra's. I looked over and saw Mila rubbing her back and talking to her lowly.  Heaven was smiling at Mika and holding her hands as she talked the crybaby out of crying.

"What happened?" Rain asked as she rubbed London's back as she rocked slowly side to side.

"I don't know," I said as she stared at me.

She looked at me a little longer and nodded her head. She gave me a soft smile. It was so nice and reassuring. I kind of wanted a hug too. I deserve one after that.

"It's okay I'll ask London later," she said.

I raised my eyebrow as she gave me this sexy ass half smile. Mila that lucky bitch. I should of stayed in Chicago. I smiled as she wrapped her arm around my waist and gave me a small hug. Which felt amazing. I sighed. It was the comfort that I needed. I do love her hugs.

"She kind of a baby whisperer or something," Mila said as she walked over and Rain let me go taking her sexy ass scent with her.

I have to admit they do make this really cute ass looking family. My sister did deserve her and everything else. She was the mature one when I wasn't. She took on so much when I left. We all left her to deal with some fucked up shit and now that I'm here and seeing how much she has to do. Her and Rain. It was hard, she had support but it wasn't enough. She needed help and I need to step back in a big sister. I watched them stand and talk to each other as the rubbed the girls back.