InstaStorm

Ms. Rose
Chapter 23
Dec 1,2016
8:00 pm

"Fuck... Storm... this shit.." I said as I coughed and handed her the blunt and sat up.

I heard her laugh as she patted my back.

"I warned you Ms.Rose," she said as I glanced at her.

She rubbed my back and removed the blunt from her lips and disappeared as she exhaled the smoke. I felt my body finally relax as I laid back into her body and grabbed the blunt she had took from me.

"Stormie," I said as I inhaled the blunt.

"Yes Ms. Rose," she said.

"What happened after the picture?" I asked her.

I watched as she squinted her eyes and sat back. She placed her arm around her chest and sat the other on top as she began to twirl her hair.  I exhaled and watched as she turned to me and tilted her head to the left.

"I remember use getting food, smoking, driving, smoking, walmart.." she said and chuckled.

"..smoking in walmart,drinking in walmart, then hotel, lots of smoking and drinking, getting ready and more smoking, then meeting up at a club with my buddy and drinking and after that you have to ask Thrill. Next thing I remember is driving through Atlanta," she said.

I laughed. If I remember this when I am sober enough. I am definitely going to ask Thrill.I placed the blunt to my lips as she shook her head and reached for the remote to the sound system.

"What you wanna listen to?" she asked me.

I exhaled and smirked as her voice sent chills down my body. I licked my lips and turned around so my back was pressed against her side. I placed my legs on the couch and crossed my legs at the ankles. She placed her arm around my stomach and pulled me closer into her as she slouched more into the couch.

"I don't know. Something nice baby," I said as I inhaled more of the blend that I was falling in love with.

"We should change these locks," I said and laughed.

I heard her chuckle. I smiled as I felt her warmth take over my body. Safe and secure my favorite feeling in the world. I bit my lip as the sounds of Giant Steps by John Coltrane came on through the speakers. I smirked.

"Would it be bad if I told you when I found out about all of this, I did that before I came over to your house," she said.

I laughed and shook my head. Of course she had. I bit my lip as her body relaxed and her hand made its way up my shirt and to my right breast. I handed her the blunt.

"Stormie how long before my sisters wake up?" I asked her.

"You got them back on a sleeping schedule so we should be okay until London's usually 7 am wake up knock," she said lazily.

"And the others?" I asked her and laughed.

"Shit. I give them three hours the asses, but your sister seems like she can get them to focus and Thrill and Miguel is there but they are heavily under the influence so... it might be a little less or more," she said.

I laughed as I felt her inhaled and then hand me the blunt.

"They are dicks. I'm pretty sure they got new keys," she said and exhaled.

I bit my lip as she started to rub my breast.

"You sure you wanna stay for Christmas?" She asked me.

"Stop trying to run away from yo family," I said and laughed.

" Look who has been Bonnie tho'," she said.

I laughed and looked at her. I watched as she smiled and her eyes got heavy.

"You going to sleep on me Stormie?" I asked her.

I bit my bottom lip as she started to play with my nipple ring.

"Not at all Mila baby," she said.

"You know we still have to talk about that slip and slide in the house right?" I asked her.

"We will," she mumbled.

"Stormie,"

She placed the blunt back to her lips. We were on blunt 3 and I was pretty fucking high. I also didn't want her to stop talking to me. It was nice.

"Ms. Rose,"

"I like how Heaven had you dressed," I said.

"What you trying to say?" She asked me.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Just for you to dress more like that around the house would be a nice start," I said.

She nodded her head and placed the blunt back to her lips.

"When did they start watching Power Rangers?" I asked her.

She slowly inhaled. I watched as she exhaled.

"When we started working on the car," she said as she handed me the blunt.

"What else have y'all been watching?" I asked her.

I felt her chuckle.

"You will find out," she said and licked her lips.

I bit my lip as my panties got wet. Her voice was thick with her accent. I grabbed her hand to stop the motion. I scooted down on the couch and placed my head in her lap. I looked up and saw her lip trapped between her teeth.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

I watched as she smirked and her upper body seem to move in slow motion as her lips brushed against mines and slowly began to ask permission. I moved my hand up to her wrist as my lips moved against hers. I felt my body arch as a moan escaped my mouth and entered hers. I felt her pull back from the kiss.

"Baby," I groaned in protest.

"Hmm," She said as she placed the blunt she had somehow took from me to her lips.

"I think I need you to check something for me," I said as I sat up.

I don't know why but all of the sudden I felt really comfortable and something in me felt like it had been released. Something I didn't know I kept cage inside of me. I guess I have been holding back.

I watched as she smirked and took the blunt out my hand. I bit my lip and stared at hers. I smirked as she licked her lips.

"What you need me to fix Ms. Rose baby," she said smoothly as she cocked her head to the side.

I think this might be a long month and I could be in over my head sexually. But then again it probably will be worth it.