Lost your Mind

Rainie
Chapter 12

I was back upstairs after getting baby Rose dressed. I was drained as hell. We were busy that month I had left. So Thrill didn't get to kick it with us that much and we couldn't chill like we usually do.  That's probably why they coming up here this year. That and to see if they can start talking me into this family reunion we gonna have coming up. I haven't been back since Pops got into with a couple of his sisters about how he was raising me. Every since then we just didn't go. I was okay with it. I hated family reunions anyway.

"Baby," I heard Ms. Rose voice cut through my empty thoughts.

I looked over at her and licked my lips. The house was quiet. I smirked as she smiled at me and raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arms and tilted her head to the right.

"have you lost your mind? ," she said.

"What?" I asked her as I rolled over and open the nightstand drawer.

"You know, what," she said as she watched me pull out my equipment to roll a couple.

"I don't,"

"How much money did you give them in total?" She asked me.

"I don't know," I said as I grabbed my grinder and placed a few wonderful nuggets inside of it.

I started my blunt making process as Mila talked at me. To be honest my hearing was fading. I was already high as fuck and I haven't gotten to enjoy Ms. Rose completed. I watched as I lit the blunt and stared at Ms. Rose. She raised her eyebrow and I watched as her hands went to work.

'Can you hear me?' She signed.

I shook my head no and stretch out my arm to her to hand her the peace she needed. I watched as she took it and placed it to her lips. I licked my lips as I watched her inhale and run her hands through her hair as she exhaled and looked at me.

I licked my lips as I watched the smoke slowly escape between her lips. I smirked as I laid back in the bed. I leaned my back against the wall. I watched as she placed the blunt back between her lips. I tilted my head to the right. I crossed my left arm around my stomach and placed my right elbow on my forearm and my hand in my hair.

'Rain I hate when you do that,' she singed.

"Do what baby?" I asked her as my eyes drifted up and down her body.

I smirked as I watched her smirk and then inhale. I slowly focused on her lips as she removed the blunt and slowly exhaled.

"That look," she said and smirked.

I licked my lips and shrugged my shoulders.

"Rain can I ask you a question," she said as she walked over to me and straddled my lap.

I smirked as she gasp and I nodded my head as she handed me the blunt and smirked. I watched as she started to move her hands. I placed the blunt to my lips and slowly inhaled.

'When we want to be alone and smoke, where we gonna go?' She singed.

I exhaled and smirked.

"Get up Ms. Rose and I'll show you," I said and licked my lips.