Gifts and More hidden Rooms

Mila
Chapter 77
Christmas Day.

"Wooowww!!!" London's voice cracked as she ran around the room.

I smiled as Rains arms wrapped around my waist. I watched as Mayra stood in the middle of the room clapping and giggling.

"Mines?" London asked as she ran over to the tents.

"Yup all this is yours baby," Rain said slowly.

I smiled and melted more into her arms. I swear I was gonna marry this woman. She had turned her home into our home. I have never had a better Christmas. I know she had a lot in her but I didn't even care. Her accent was heavy and thick. I was loving this moment.

"Yo this room is lit!" Thrill said.

"Papa we go up?!" London yelled.

She was so cute. Her eyes were huge and her dimples were deep. I have never seen her so happy, Rain told her she couldn't call her papi. So Mayra called her Papa and it has stuck. I was worried about it but not enough to even really care. Rain unwrapped her arms from around my body and I felt myself get sad as her arms left my body. I was enjoying the embrace.

"Well let's go Little Ms. Rose," Rain said with just as much excitement.

The smiled never left my face. I was so damn happy. I watched as Rain looked at me and reached for my hand. Her smile was soothing. She was happy too.

"Come on mama!" London said as she grabbed my other hand and started pulling me to the ladder.

"Yeah come on mama," Rain said and winked.

I bit my lip. She was sexy and didn't even know it. Her and the girls curls matched. Even London was picking up on this accent Rain has. They were taking on some of her traits and I was a bit jealous but not by much.

"Waitttt!" Mayra came running and yelling.

I giggled as Rain scooped her up and swung her around.

"Let's go," Rain said as she placed kisses all over her face and Ra giggled.

"Stop crying Milly," Rain said and kissed my cheek.

"I didn't know I was, but I'm so damn happy," I said and kissed her lips.

"Y'all are so damn sexy!" Heaven yelled.

I laughed and shook my head. I'm starting to believe the hype. We probably are a sexy looking family.

"Come on," Rainie said.

I nodded my head as we made our way over to the ladder.

"Alright girls go on up," Rain said as she sat Mayra onto the cushions around the opening.

I watched as London went up first and then waited and helped Mayra up. I giggled as I heard them go wow. She really did have everything safety proofed in this room.

"Go on up Ms. Rose," she said.

I bit my lip and climbed up the ladder.I felt her eyes on my ass, I smirked she better give it to me. I swear imma be mean as hell in a minute. I gasped as I climbed into the space. It was so cute. It was a mini version of her hidden room. She had a spot for them to paint. She had a cushion area with a skylight. There was a lot of Christmas lights.  But everything was safe. They had a small mini fridge probably filled with juice.

"They have their own little hideout from you," she said and chuckled.