Turn My Chakra Purple

Carmen
Chapter 58
Dec 21 ,2016

I bit down on her bottom lip and slowly pulled her head back. I smirked as her lip plopped from my teeth. I let out a small moan. She felt so damn good. This weed definitely was some sex weed. I bit my lip and smirked. But I mean look who smoking it. The sex god herself and her two sidekicks.

"Baby I'm trying really hard not to make yo legs like jello and prevent this mean ass pirate limp you can get. Also, I'm trying to save ya voice love..." she sat up on her knees.

I bit my bottom lip and ran my hand down her face. She smirked and pushed my legs all the way to my head.

"Fuckkkk," I hissed.

I looked at her out of low and furrow eyebrows. She changed the position causing me to feel her more in my stomach. She was deep and she knew she was about to get deeper.

"..but you making it mad difficult baby," her accent was thick.

"I'm about to readjust your chakra baby," she smirked and winked at me. 

I gasped as she went slower and deeper. I closed my eyes as I saw flashes of purple. Then I felt my soul become relaxed. I couldn't explain it but whatever she is doing is taking me to a new spiritual level.

"Mmm fuck Rain," I moaned as she moved slowly in and out of me.

"Too much baby?" She asked me.

"Yes, Rain,"I moaned.

"Mmm fuck!" I said as she sped up.

"We back to that baby," she asked me.

"Yes! Fuck me... Rain baby," I moaned as I bit my lip.

I gasped as she sped up. I felt it. My legs started to shake. I felt it in my toes and it was working it's way up to my core.

"Papi," I moaned.

"I know baby. I see you creaming on my shit," she said.

I bit down on my body lip. I placed my hands on her thighs as she leaned more into me.

"Fuck daddy!" I yelled as I dug my nails into her thighs.

"You feel that Ms. Rose," she grunted as she slammed into me harder.

"Mmm papi....You there," I moaned then gasped.

"There baby," she said as she placed her forehead against mines. 

"Kiss me," I told her.

She shook her head no. I groaned and grabbed the tie that was still around her neck. How she miss this. I smirked and wrapped the tie around my hand. I smirked and pulled her to me.She groaned.I kissed her as she placed my legs on her shoulder. She place her hands under my ass.

"Shitttt," I hissed as she sped up her pace.

"Baby. I'm cum," I moaned.