Target DressingRoom

J.Rose
Chapter 71
Dec 23 ,2016

"Oookayy," I moaned as her tongue ran slowly down my slit.

I bit my lip as I pulled her hat off her head. I've been waiting on this since the parking lot at UPS, I loved seeing Rain dressed in casual clothes. Don't get me wrong she is fucking handsome in dress clothes. But it was like her swagger was different when she isn't dressed up. She relaxes faster.

I bit my bottom lip as she slowly sucked on my clit. I ran my hand through her hair.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as she flicked her tongue against my clit.

"Rain baby," I moaned as I arched my back against the wall.

I felt my orgasm start to grow. I looked down at her. I moaned as I felt my clit throb as I watched her eat me. Her face was buried in my pussy and it only made me want her more.

"Fuck papi," I gasped as she placed my other leg on her shoulder.

"Shit," I hissed as I tossed my head back against the wall.

I gripped the back of her head tighter. She gripped my waist and started to quickly suck on my clit. I felt my toes curl as that feeling started at the bottom of my feet. It was slowly working its way up.

"Fuck. I wish you would fuck me," I moaned.

I gasped as she pulled back and quickly stood up she roughly turned me around. She pressed her body against mines as her hand made its way around my waist.

"Rain baby don't," I said and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Don't what?" She asked me as she bent me at the waist a bit.

"Please papi," I moaned as I rubbed my ass against her guy.

I bit my bottom lip as she slapped my ass. I gasped as she quickly inserted herself into me.

"Fuck you got the warmest pussy ever," she mumbled as she stroke in and out of me slowly.

"Mmm shit," I moaned as I slowly tossed it back on her.

"Fuck me baby," I moaned as she pushed more of herself into me.

"I will when we get back," she hissed and slapped my ass.

"Fuck baby," I licked my lips as I looked back at her.

I groaned. This is why I didn't want us to fuck in here. Sometimes I hated foreplay and this was one of those times. I bit my bottom lip as her hand wrapped around my neck.

"Please papi don't do that right now," I begged as I placed my hand on top of hers and slowly began to push it away.

I wasn't about to let her completely fuck me up in this store. I gasped as slapped my ass and roughly pulled me up by my hair.

"Is this better?" She asked as she picked up her pace.

"Shitt," I hissed.

I bit my lip as my hand reached for her. That shit was not better. I moaned as I felt her slow down.

"Baby take me home," I mumbled.

"In a bit," she mumbled.

"Fuckkkk," I hissed as she went deeper.

I clenched my walls around her guy. If she was about to make me cum she was gonna cum when I do.

"Damn maybe we should go home," she hissed and slapped my ass.