We Just gonna Smoke

Heaven
Chapter 80
Christmas Day

"Fuck you Thrill! I didn't fuck that stewardess," Rain said as she passed him the blunt.

"Man! Im telling you did!" Thrill yelled.

"Was that like three Christmas ago?" Traci asked.

"Yesss!!" Thrill said.

"Wait?! Where was I at?" I asked them as I sat up and grabbed the blunt from Rain.

Milly fucked her neck all the way up. Like my cousin had to be in them guts. She had for bandaids going down the side of her neck. I smirked, I'm trying to be like them when I grow up.they always found sometime to get nasty which meant nasty time for everybody. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I slowly exhaled. To be honest we were all blazed as shit. Mika's mom ain't shit. No wonder they fucking left. I passed the blunt to Ricki as she texted Red on her phone. They were cute together. They balanced each other pretty well. I felt Thrill tapped me. He handed me the blunt.

"I'm telling you I don't remember begin face in airplane waitress pussy," Rain said.

I laughed she was all in her Stormie mode and I was here for it. I loved when she was relaxed and not in her head. It was always the best times. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I almost choked as I exhaled.  The first one was my shit. Now I got that damn Insta Stormie. Im finna be in my own world real soon.

"We not playing this game are we ?" I asked and looked at Thrill.

"Yes we are bitch. Now pass," he said as he raised his eyebrow and popped his neck at me.

I laughed. Blunt roulette is my shit. I be on the fucking moon. I passed the blunt to Ricki as she passed the other one to Ricki who was sitting on the drum stool she pulled up when Traci stretched her ass out on the couch. Rain was sitting in front of the piano and Thrill had pushed the two couches closer to the grand piano in the middle of the room.

"Fuck you Thrill," I said and placed the blunt to my lips.

I inhaled again and then passed it. ThrillKilla or whatever he names it filled my lungs. We all bout to be on some let's fuck some shit up mission. I exhaled and passed the blunt to Ricki as I took the other one from Thrill.

"The only person in this room that can fuck these cheeks is Stormie and we all know that ain't happening so there's no way you will," he said as he looked at Rain and licked his lips.

"You couldn't handle me," she said as she smirked and crossed her legs.

I laughed. As Thrill gasped and Rain smirked and winked at him before placing her blunt to her lips. I really should have smashed her before she got all in love. I'm just saying a high Stormie in a suit is a different vibe than Rainie in one. I watched as Thrill looked at me and handed me the blunt.

"I don't think I wanna," he whispered to me and all three of us laughed.

"Go away Thrill," I said and smirked.

"Love you Heaven!" He yelled and I giggled.

"Don't be scared now," Traci said as we all laughed.

We had been smoking and drinking sense we woke up. Then again when the girls went to take a nap and my cousin and her woman snuck off and came back like they had a domestic.

"Nigga you see yo neck!" Thrill yelled and stood up.

"Right look like y'all had a Mr and Mrs Smith fight scene," Ricki said and chuckled.

"Y'all should see my stomach," Stormie said as she laughed and took the blunt from Traci and ashes it.

"We will later. But what airplane shorty let you smash?!" Ricki said.