Showers

Carmen
Chapter  43
Dec 21,2016

I licked my lips as Stormie position herself over my face. I was glad she was taking most of the water seeing as she was on top. I grabbed her guy and placed it in my mouth.

"Shit," she grunted as I felt her arms under my ass as she pulled me up closer to her face.

This might be a bad idea. I can't run. I placed my arms on her ass I felt her slowly suck on my clit. She pulled back and I moaned as my clit popped out her mouth. I moaned and sucked faster on her guy as I felt her spread my lips apart. I felt my heart beat sped up as I felt the water on my exposed clit. I moaned as her breath and the water made me squirt a little bit.

"Shit," she mumbled.

"Fuck baby!" I yelled as I let her fall out my mouth.

My body shook as her tongue flicked very quickly across the head of my clit. My body tensed. I quickly put her back in my mouth and sucked on the head of her guy slow and hard.

"Fuck! Daddy yess!!! Make this pussy squirt baby," I said as she sucked quickly on my clit.

I let out a long moan as my body tensed and I squirted. My body rocked with hers as she held me in place and slapped my ass. Her sucking stopped.

"Stormie baby," I moaned.

"Hmmmm" She said as she sent vibrations through my body.

"Oh shit baby. Make her cum daddy," I said.

I grabbed her guy and put her back in my mouth as I matched her pace. She must be about to cum. The harder I sucked the harder she would. And I was almost there. She twirled her tongue around my clit and I lost it. I felt her pull back from my mouth as I squirted all over. I panted and looked up at her.

"Why did you move?" I asked her as I watched her slowly stroke her guy.

"I was about to cum," she said out of breath.

"That's the point," I said as I smirked and crawled over to her.

"I didn't want to bust in your mouth," she said.

I smirked as I finally kneeled before her. I grabbed her her guy and her exhale sharply.

"If you can swallow me, I can swallow you," I said as I took her back in my mouth.

I heard her groan as I gave her long hard sucks. I felt her grabbed back of my head and push herself to back of my throat. She pulled back just enough.

"Here it comes baby," she mumbled as she held my head tight and grunted as she came in my mouth.

She panted hard looking at me. I smirked as looked at her and swallow her kids. She looked at me and growled. She bent down and grabbed my neck. She picked me up and placed me on the bench. She bent down and quickly inserted herself inside of me. I moaned as she slid in. I watched as mumbled. She pushed my left leg open and to the side and pushed my right to my head.

"Fuck!"  I yelled as she wasted no time.

I groaned as I slapped her stomach. She was deep as fuck.

"Shit! It's deep papi," I said between breathes as I looked up at her.

She had her lip trapped between her teeth and her head was thrown back. I gasped as she pulled backed and sucked on my clit hard and slowly.

"Oh god," I mumbled as my body shook and I squirted.

I watched as she licked my pussy lips sloppily. I let out a long moan as I watch her tongue lap up the juices that kept pouring out. I bit my lip and pulled her head up by her ears. I bit my lip and pushed her away from me. I watched as she shook her head no. I shook my head yes stood up.

"No ass. I want to walk. You understand me?" I asked her.

I watched as she nodded her head as the water from the shower bounced off her shoulders and back. I turned around and got down on all fours.

"Fucking sexy," she said and slapped my ass hard.

I moaned and looked back at her as I arched my back slowly. I watched as she smirked and shook her head. She slowly inserted herself back inside me. I let out a long moan as she filled me back up. She let me adjust. I slowly started to my hips back into her. She let out small grunt as my walls gripped her. I felt her dig her nails into my waist.

"Shit," she groaned as I felt her slip out me.

I smirked as moaned then grunted as she placed her self back inside of me. I smirked and this time I picked up my speed.

"Mmm fuck," I moaned.

I felt her push herself deeper inside of me. My body shook and I bit my lip as I squirted.

"Shit," I moaned as I heard my own wetness.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she put her hand on the center of my back.

I felt her strokes get longer and deeper.

"My god! I'm bout to cum!" I yelled as I crossed my ankles and contracted my walls around her.

She grunted. She was close and so was I. My body stiffened as I lost control of my muscles.

"Fuck!" She hissed and I squirted pushing her out of me.

"Damn." I said as I caught my breath.

I slowly turned my head to look at her. She licked her lips and shook her head. Before I knew it I was on my back and she was back inside of me.  I moaned and pulled her closer to me.