Think about it Ms. Rose

Rainie
Yesterday
Chapter 83

Mila's head was resting in my chest as we sat in the sand on the beach and watched as London and Mayra chased Thrill and Trina around. She leaned her body more into mines as she sighed.

"This is nice," she said as she cuddled more into my body.

"It is a lot let less stressful than these past few weeks," I said as I held her loosely in my grip.

"Granted we didn't get away from them. This is still everything I wanted," she said softly.

"What else do you want Ms. Rose?"

She shook her head.

"Nothing. All of this... this vibe and a feeling is perfect," she said as she began to play with my hands.

I bit my lip. I could either do this now or wait till we get back. I was suppose to do it on Christmas but I forgot. Shit went down her happiness was my only concern. I looked out as the ocean crashed against the beach. I placed my hand in my pocket and ran my fingers across the small box. It held my future in it depending on the answer. If she said no. Then I don't know what I would do. Probably drink , smoke, and pop my way through life until shit got better.

I looked down at her as she talked about something. I really don't know. I've never been so nervous in my life. Who knew asking a question. Finding the perfect words would be hard. I could see why people do all the elaborate shit they do. It's easier.

"Rainie," she said as she looked at me.

She smiled and I gave her one back. I watched as she searched my eyes. She was trying to see if I was fully load or if I just had weed in me. It was mostly weed and liquor.

"Jamila," I said as she focused on me.

"You not focusing on me," she said.

I laughed. She was spoiled by attention. The best way to spoil someone if you ask me. Her eyebrows furrowed as she pouted. I smiled and looked down into her beautiful hazel eyes. I bit my lip as my eyes scanned over her face. Her plump lips, her perfectly arched eyebrows, her cute nose. Everything on this woman was sculpted to perfection.

"Rain?" She said as she turned more in my arms

I sighed and moved my arms from around her waist and placed my hands in the sand behind me as I began to play in it. i slowly looked up at her to see her looking very concern. It was probably because I looked serious as fuck.

"I need you to take some time and think about it. I don't want a answer right now," I said as I stared at her.

I watched as I had her full attention. I licked my lips and ran my hands through my hair. I was stuck.

"Jamila Rose, I don't even know where to begin. It's hard to condense everything I want to say. I had my eyes glued on you from the moment I saw you moving ya body in the club.." I said and smiled at her.

She bit her lip and giggled.  I placed my hand in my pocket and smiled at her.

".. I felt a shock, a wave of electric heat just from that simple action of you fixing my tie at Chipotle.Then the first time your lips touched mines, I knew it was over. You have made all other lips I've touch irrelevant. You have take away any desire of wanting to even try and find another pair.I knew that my heart couldn't belong to nobody else, especially after seeing you in red. In fact I don't think anyone deserve my heart, time, my damn life more than you.." I said as she smiled harder.

"..There is no woman alive that could sit so high up the pedestal of raw femininity. Your a goddess and I'm truest undeserving of you. So just think about this. I want to build my queen the most elaborated throne to help rule my empire, and I need a very sensual, gorgeous, intelligent, loving, and motherly queen to take it. So Jamila Rose, would you like to become Mrs. Major? Take your place on your throne next to mines and let these females know that you are the ruler of my kingdom and I'm here to serve and please my queen?" I asked her as I pulled out a small black box.

I bit my lip as I watched the tears stream down her face.

"No," she said.

I looked at her and licked my lips. My heart was dust. I was vulnerable and open. She took it and ran with it. Maybe she was just trying to take advantage of me and I didn't realize it. Unless she just wasn't ready. Fuck! I need a blunt and some pills. I nodded my head and placed the box of my future back into my pocket. I sighed and took out the blunt I rolled Incase she said no. I shook my head as she stared at me and said nothing.

I placed the blunt to my lips and stared at her as I tried to tame the lump in my throat. I need to be away from her for awhile. Looking at her stare at me blankly was not helping. I sighed and exhaled. I'm gonna go get fucked all the way up. Like Stormie making a comeback and she might stay for good.