Box of Memories

Rainie
Dec 1, 2016
Chapter 21
7:35pm

I watched as she reached into the box and pulled out the baggy filled with my special blend of weed.

"What's this?" She asked me and raised her eyebrow.

"Thrill grew it for me. He calls it Insta Storm," I said and laughed as she giggled.

"And these?" She asked me and raised her eyebrow as she pulled out a stack of pictures.

"Those are memories of every random moment we have accidentally," I told her.

I grabbed the hurry up and turn Rain into Stormie blend. To be honest I'm usually high most of the holiday seasons that involve family. She handed me the pack of cones and smirked at me before she went through some of the pictures. I can't stand them. Mostly because I usually have flashbacks around this time. But I guess you can't say I don't have a family because I do. And I do love seeing my I don't even know what to call it happy. Even after the event with her family.

"And in the bag?" She asked me as she raised her eyebrow.

"My road trip bag. It has more of what we are about to smoke in it, and clothes," I said and smirked.

"Why do you have a road trip bag?" she asked me.

I smirked and licked my lips.

" Rule 29: always have an bag packed just in case something happens," I said.

"So are you telling me in all of your cribs you have a road trip bag?" she asked me.

"And my cars," I said and smirked.

"That is ridiculous," she said and laughed.

"It might be put look who doesn't need to pack," I said and smirked.

"Or you could just buy as you go," she countered.

"Mmmm, but Ms. Rose, I also have something I much rather not have to stop and try and buy," I said.
She looked at me and then smirked as she shook her head and went back to looking at the pictures. She and the girls and buy, I'll bring and probably knowing her end up buying too.

"Rain?" She asked.

I looked up from my grinder to the picture she was holding up. I laughed and shook my head as I licked my lips. Traci was squating on top of a cop car sticking her tongue out and flipping off the camera. Ricki was smoking a blunt with her arm around Heavens waist looking up at Traci's dumbass. Heaven had her hand on her Ricki's chest as she was looking back at Thrill ; who was holding a bottle of Henny in one hand and a square in the other as he smirked at me, while my buddies partner was looking up at him with his hands on Thrills hips and smiling.

"You know this kind of looks like a album cover," she said and laughed.

"Of course you would find that one," I said as I dumped the contents out of the grinder out onto my tray that held the image of the Bob Marley Lion on it.