The Illest Bitch

Stormie
Christmas Day.
Chapter 78

I licked my lips as I finished off the last blunt and waited for Ms. Rose. She had been running around here for 15 minutes smoking and just touching shit.

"Rain you didn't!" She yelled.

I laughed. She found the mini fridge. It was stock with water some beer and a her favorite pop and juice. I smirked as she walked out in a pair of black pumps. She had taken off my shorts and was just in my Ninja Turtle shirt. I bit my lip as I got a glimpse of nothing. Just some skin under her ass.

I watched as she smirked and straddled my lap. I handed her the smoke she placed the blunt to her lips. I pulled out a lighter as the song changed to something. I wasn't really focused on that. I bit my bottom lip as I lit the blunt for my queen. Her chest moved as she inhaled the instastorm. I smirked as I watched my Milly exhale as she allowed Carmen to take over.

"Rain. Would you still fuck me if I was pregnant?" She asked me.

I laughed as I grabbed the blunt from her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to play in my hair.

"No I'm serious. I heard you and Thrill talking about me being pregnant. I just wanna know if you still gonna wanna hit it," she said as I exhaled.

"I would fuck you Ms. Rose until my dick stop working. Then I would just have to eat a lot," I said and smirked.

I watched as she smiled and blushed. I placed the blunt back to my lips and inhaled.

"I'm talking about be with a big belly and horny," she said and giggled.

I exhaled and bit my lip. I was imagining her pregnant. Short with a belly and red hair. I smirked and saw myself bending her over the counter in the kitchen, while she was cooking and fresh out the shower. I focused back in on her as she gasped. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"I hear pregnant pussy is the best. So I can't wait to test it out," I said and licked my lips.

I watched as she smirked. She grabbed the blunt from my hand. I bit my lip as she stood up on the couch. She placed the blunt to her lips and inhaled. She winked at me and exhaled. I placed my hands on her legs.

"Scoot down,"

I nodded my head and slouched down into the cushions of the couch. I ran her my hands up her legs. I was right under something that was calling my name.

"Slowly papi," she said as my hands flew to her ass as she sat her pussy right on my lips.

I kissed her lips slowly as she let out a long moan. I slowly slid my tongue up her slit and she let out a small hiss making my guy start to wake up. Damn she sounded and tastes so damn good. I slowly part her lips with my tongue and wrap my lips around her clit. I slowly and lightly suck on her clit.

"Mmmm just like that papi," she moaned and began to rub my head.

I slap her ass and she gasped and began to move her slowly.

"Mmmm shit you feel good baby," she said as she began to move her hips up and down on my face.

I gripped her ass and pulled her into my face as I slowly licked her clit. I felt her legs tighten around my head as her body froze.

"Damn," she said as I added more pressure to her clit but kept the same pace.

"Fuck Stormie," she moaned as her body shook.

I pulled her closer as my guy jumped. I wanted to be in her but I also wanted to taste all of her every damn drop. For a while if I could.

"Mmmm baby I'm cumming," she moaned.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck hard and fast. Her body started jerking.

"Fuck Rainie make me cum daddy please," she begged.

I ran my hand down her ass . I placed my thumb on her asshole and applied pressure to it. She gasped and her body tensed. She shook and I kept sucking.

"Baby please," she begged.

I pressed my tongue against her clit and slowly moved it into slow circles.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as her body shook and she came and squirted in my mouth and down my neck.

Fuck. I loved the way her mango flavored honey juices ran down my throat. I slapped her ass she moaned and pulled backed. She slowly climb down off my face. I bit my lip as she straddle my lap. She moaned as she made contact with him. She bit her bottom lip as her red locks tumble around her head. I groaned as she gripped my jaw and ran her tongue slowly up the side of my check and down to my chin. She moaned as my hips thrusted upwards. She giggled and then ran her tongue across my bottom lip before she took it into her mouth and slowly sucked on it.

"Take this," she said and let my lip go.

I smirked and took the blunt from her hand. She giggled and sat next to me on the couch. I bit my lip as she took off my shirt and tossed it to the side as her breast were begin held in place by the black lace bra. I groaned as I stared at them. She got on her knees and pulled my guy out and I moaned. I bit my lip as she ran her finger around the tip.

"Damn papi. This what happens when you eat my pussy?" She asked me as played with the pre cum.

"Every time," I said.

"Let me show you what happens when you give me some cold ass head," she said.

I smirked as I watched her wrapped her lips around my guy. They felt so warm. I groaned and stretched my legs out and enjoyed the slow pace of her mouth. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled.

"Fuck Mila," I moaned as she tighten her jaws around my guy.

Damn she was getting better. Like every time it feels better. I bit my lip as the tip of my guy hit the back of her throat. I groaned. Fuck this. I wanted that pussy. I placed the blunt to my lips and gripped the back of her head. I looked down at her and exhaled.

"I got the illest bitch around," I said as as she moaned on my guy.

I knew that would get her pussy dripping again.