We Just Chillin'

Stormie
Dec 21,2016
Chapter 40

"Man fuck you Stormie!" Thrill yelled.

I laughed and shook my head yes. We had been filling in each other missing pieces. I did forget about killing the snake. I do remember cooking it and eating it though.

"Y'all two thought I was sleep when we had got pinned down. And Banks was like 'Major can sleep through anything,' and you was like 'I know,' so anyway, I heard y'all little conversation about how you wanted to suck his dick over gunshots and bombs going off," I said and chuckled as he blushed and filled my cup my back up.

"Damn bruh, did you hear us when we got back off that mission?" He asked me.

I smirked and placed the blunt to my lips. I knew my eyes were heavy as shit. I inhaled the blunt as my door swung open. I exhaled and smirked at him.

"I saw Thrill. I must say you have improved since then,"  I said as we both laughed.

"Well I watched the best," he said and chuckled.

"The best at what?" Traci asked as she sat next to me and Thrill.

She looked at us as she inhaled the blunt she plucked from his mouth. I looked at Thrill and shook my head.

"What we got going on in here?" Ricki said as she walked in licking her lips.

"Nothing But Traci gonna get her ass shook," Thrill said and mugged her as he grabbed another pre roll.

I laughed as we shook up and I handed her the blunt. They were already lit. I looked at my watch it was only noon. I had a early morning removal and embalming before I got kicked out at 10.

"Nothing we just chilling," I said as Heaven walked in and closed the door.

"I don't know why you live here with all this fucking snow," Heaven said as she sat down on my lap.

"It's pretty when you look at. Everything else is shitty," Ricki said as she sat on the love seat.

We had rearranged the furniture a couple weeks ago. We moved the love seat next to the couch and me and Thrill went and got one of those recliner couches because Ms. Rose said it would be better than having the two recliners pushed together in front of the bar. So we went out and bought a leather theater style reclining couch. And everybody has claimed their seats.

"Damn! You smell good!" Heaven said as she sniffed my neck.

She pulled back and smirked. She is such a damn creep sometimes.

"Smelling good and looking like a rich handsome young man," she said and winked at me.

I laughed and handed her the blunt. She took it and wrapped her lips around it as she began to play in my hair.

"What was y'all old ass men talking about?" Ricki said as she stretched out in the love seat.

"Man, just remembering some good times," Thrill said as he winked at me.