Finna Be Fucked Up

Stormie
Chapter 32
Dec 2,2016

I licked my lips as I sat back in my lazy boy. I loved this chair. It was mad comfy. I spent a couple of nights in it because it was closer than my bed after a long ass day.

"We need to find something to wear," Jamal said lazily.

He was about the same size as Thrill was a couple years ago,  and Isaiah had the height on Miguel but it  would work.

"I think you can probably fit some of my clothes I left here a couple years back," Thrill said.

"I might have something you can fit Zay. Let me just run over to the apartment," Miguel said.

I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled as I watch Miguel get up and head out my wide open door. I shook my head.

"Man, I'm glad you hit us up with something. I couldn't stand hearing that man talk his shit," Jamal said as he handed the blunt to his brother.

"He pushes a lot of people buttons," I said and handed the blunt to Thrill.

"Anyway, how much trouble did you get into for the slip and slide after we left?" Isaiah said and chuckled.

"Enough, after y'all left and I cleaned up. I smoked her out," I said and chuckled.

"Man I thought little sis was gonna kill us all!" Isaiah said and laughed as he handed the blunt to his brother.

"It was so close," I said as Thrill passed me back the blunt.

I placed the blunt to my lips when I felt Thrill tap my shoulder. Ms. Rose almost killed us all until Jamal picked her up and both of them went down the Slip and slide.

"What type of secret baby ninja camp are you running?" He asked me and licked his lips.

I laughed. I can't lie London was getting pretty good and so was Mila. She did have hands but I was just making them deadly.

"No seriously. London nut punched me twice the other day," Jamal said.

We all laughed.

"Man, what you do?" Thrill asked him.

"I was trying to get her dressed to see her momma. But she wasn't going," he said and shook his head.

"I been showing them a few moves and I have made them watch The Last Dragon with me,"
I said and laughed.

"Damn little nigga running around thinking she the next Bruce Leroy and shit," Thrill laughed.

I laughed to. It was our favorite movie. Me, him, and Banks would watch that and a shit ton of other movies when we ain't have shit to do.

"Not you have introduced my little sister to Sho'nuff," Jamal said.

I watched as he stood up with the blunt trapped between his lips.

"Am I the meanest?" He asked as he strutted around my apartment like a 70s pimp.

"Sho' nuff!" Isaiah yelled out.

"Am I'm the prettiest?" Thrill said as he got up and walked over to Jamal.

I chuckled as they did this old ass man high five down low thing.