A Dufflebag and Shoebox

J. Rose
Chapter 20
Dec 1,2016
7:30 pm

I was walking down the hall of Rains apartment. After two stories and a bunch of I love yous later, both kids were sleep. I smirked as I put my hair up into a messy bun. Rain and Thrill were kids still. I watched her interact with the girls. It made me realize she would make a good parent. Horrible babysitter though. If it wasn't for me it was going to be another water event in that house. Mia was already filling up water balloons. I shook my head and walked into the room.

Rain had her back against the wall. Her hands were crossed and so were her ankles as she rocked them back and forth. I bit my lip, turned off the light and I slowly walked over to her. She had the lamp on by the bed and her hand had now made its way down the front of her black sweats. She was on her way to some good sleep. To bad she not gonna get any sleep. I haven't  had something in a few days and I need it. My stress level has been elevated. Not to mention I haven't heard from mommy. We had her kids and she is probably getting loved pumped into her. I shook my head of the thoughts. 

I straddled her lap. She opened her eyes and moved her hands as she smirked at me.

"They are sleep," I said as she placed her hands on my ass.

"I was too," she said and smirked.

"I know but they are sleep..." I said as I leaned in and kissed her neck.

I smirk as I felt her a little bit. It had been a while. I also had been teasing her and she had definitely been teasing me. Those hello kisses would go from a short small one to one leading with her hand down my panties, or her head between my legs for 10 minutes. 

".. and we are alone in your apartment.." I said as I kissed behind her ear.

She gripped my ass tighter as she pulled me closer. I smirked and let my lips linger on hers.

"So , you know what that means right?" I said as I slowly pulled back to look her in her eyes.

I watched as she smirked and licked her lips. She nodded her head. I smiled big as I ran my hand down the naked part of her torso. I guess since we had time, she was gonna take a nap with no shirt on. I was all for it.

"Let's go," She said as she tapped my ass.

I giggled as I jump off her and waited for her to get up.I watched as she smoothly walked across the room to her dresser. I bit my lip as I saw the brim of her batman boxers.  She opened up a drawer and placed her sports on and grabbed a black shirt. She turned around and pulled up her sweats. I shook my head. She had put on and black batman shirt with just the yellow logo on it. She walked over and  grabbed my hand leading me out of the bedroom and into her music room. I smiled as I walked in and remember some of the most monumental moments in our relationship. I gasped as I felt her arms around my waist and my feet off the ground.

"I figured this would be quicker," she said and chuckled as she sat us on the leather sofa.

I giggled and squirm around to get comfortable and..

"Ms. Rose," she groaned as I finally settled my ass on her lap.

She quickly moved my upper body to the side so I could see the smile she had playing on her lips.

"Don't start baby," she said and winked at me.

"What if I want to start something? ," I asked her and smirked.

I watched as she licked her lips and nodded her head. She leaned over taking me with her. I giggled as she grabbed the bong off the table, I grabbed the lighter as she checked the bowl.