All Ready

Stormie
Dec 1, 2016
Chapter 26
9:00pm

She smirked and licked her lips. She grabbed my ears causing me to groan as she pulled me up to her face. Her eyes found their target, my lips. Her head moved from side to side slowly as her eyes traced every inch of my face. Her eyes were so green. So full of excitement and a very intense sexual hunger. 

I like this... Carmen. She was so uninhibited. I always knew she was holding back. That, the beast in her had a name. I watched as she bit down on her lip and pulled off my hearing aids and tossed them.

"You can hear... " she pulled me closer to her lips.

I really could hear but that's because I really wanted to hear her and let her play with my ears.

"..can't you papi?" She said in her little ass accent.

She slowly brushed her lips against mines as she waited for an answer. I smirked. I really could hear. I smirked.

"je peux entendre ma chérie," I mumbled and gave her an answer she wouldn't understand verbally but she knew.

I heard her moan and her lips quickly found mines. She pulled me into her as she controlled the kiss. I groaned as she bit down on my bottom lip. She quickly pulled back and my lip fell out of her mouth slowly . I licked my lips and raised my eyebrow.

She was trying to get fucked all night. And I was more than up for it. She pushed me off her. I bit my lip as I sat back as she took off her hoodie.... Very slowly,  she pulled it off. I let out a small whimper. I swear she was gonna kill me.

"Let me help," I said as I started to make my way over to her.

She smirked and shook her head no and placed her foot in the center of my chest and pushed me back. I bit my lip and landed against the armrest of the couch with her foot still planted in my chest. I watched as she revealed the sports bra she had on under the hoodie she had tossed behind her.

"Sit," She said as she stood up.

I quickly did what she said as she sat next to me. I watched as she got on her knees and arched her back as her hands made it way down my pants. I bit my lip as she pulled my guy out and wrapped her lips around him. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes.I'll let her take control for now.

"Fuck baby. I almost forgot how gifted you are," I mumbled as she sucked on the head.

Fuck this girl was everything, her mouth was warm and felt amazing. I bit my lip and opened my eyes. I ran my hand over her ass. I slapped her ass and she started to suck slower and harder.

"Mmmmm, Fuck Stormie," she moaned as I quickly stuck my finger inside her warmth.

She was so damn wet and her walls were clenching my finger. I couldn't wait to be inside of her.

"Shit baby," I groaned and looked down at her.

She had swallowed me. Like I was gone and her throat felt amazing. I groaned as she began to gag and gasp for air. She wasn't letting up tho.

"Fuck," I hissed.

I quickly grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She was out of breath but smirking. I licked my lips. She smiled and straddled my lap.

"Shit! papi," she moaned and shook.

"All ready baby?" I asked her.

"Mhmm," she moaned.

"Shit, you feel good," I said as she sat down on my guy again and then slowly started to move her hips.

"Shit," she hissed as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Fuck baby," she said as she pulled me closer.

"Baby you gotta slow down," I said.

"But baby imma cum," she mumbled.

"Not yet," I mumbled.

She tossed her head back as she rode me slowly and hard. I groaned and grabbed the back of her  head and pulled her head back further causing her to...

"Fuck!" She yelled.

I smirked and dug my nails into the center of her back. I felt her walls tighten around me. Her heat sucked me deeper as her walls contracted around me. I groaned she was gonna make me cum like that. But I refuse to let that that happen.

"Cum," I growled as soon as I did her lower body quaked against mines.

I bit my lip I loved feeling her cum. She gasped as I let go of her hair. Her body quivered as the orgasm took over. She looked at me and whimpered.

"Fuck Stormieeeee," she hissed as she looked down at me.

She dug her nails deeper into my neck. I slapped her ass. She sat up off my guy as she release this beautiful water fall onto my lap. Wetting my sweats and the couch. I bit my lip as she looked down at my lap and laughed and then looked back at me.

"You still dripping baby," I said.

My accent was so heavy that I ain't even know it was me. She let out a small moan as her body shook for the fourth or so time.