Chapter Ninety Three

Start from the beginning

Why does it smell so familiar, each of the girls wondered.

The lights went off and everything went pitch black again. The girls looked side to side, curious as to why the lights went off, when they felt someone tug on them. They were each taken to an individual room and before the girls could say anything, the door was locked.

Each of the Gupta girls got scared, thinking negative of what could happen next.

As for Lavanya, she was just to confused on what was going on. But when the guy turned, she was in shock.

"Aman?!"

---------------

Seema clutched onto the clothes as the guy came closer.

"L-l-luh-luh- listen," she stuttered. "S-s-s-stuh-stay away f-from me."

But the guy came closer.

"P-puh-please," she asked, her voice cracking.

But he still came closer.

She ended up leaning against the wall, and she gasped. The guy came closer, his face hidden in the dark.

"P-pl-please stay away. I-I-I-I have a b-b-boyfriend."

The guy crossed his arms.

She nodded hesitantly. "A-a-and w-w-we're engaged t-t-too."

He stood still.

"P-p-please stay away. S-see, my friend is a bit c-crazy, b-but she-"

She stopped because the guy placed his finger on her lips. She looked at it, her eyes narrowing down and they widened as she looked at the guy. The guy stepped forward, revealing his face, and Seema gasped.

"NK?!"

He smirked.

She pushed his finger away. "What are you doing here?!"

He just gave a devilish smirk and she was still in shock. And then she remembered and turned away, to look at the wall.

"Seema?"

She didn't say anything.

"Seema, please. Don't hide your face. Look at me."

Nothing.

"Come on! Don't be mad!"

"It's not that just because I'm mad, but because we can't see each other."

"What?!"

"Haan! We can't see each other till the wedding."

"What does it matter? I just saw you all this time?"

"I don't care. If we see each other then... then..."

"Then what?"

"Then something will go wrong."

NK turned her around. "Nothing will happen. Understood?"

"But-"

"But nothing," and he gave her a hug.

Seema was still not happy with all this, but she just sighed and relaxed.

---------------

Payal shook from nervousness as she clutched onto the clothes. The guy walked towards her and she was frozen from nervousness.

"W-what are you doing?"

He stepped forward.

"L-listen... stay away from me!"