CHAPTER 22: All Hope Lost

They all waited until the fog cleared up. The fog finally went away. Izzy went to the back and got the gas. He handed it to Layla and they walked to the back of the chopper. Layla poured the gas in while Izzy kept watch. There was movement in the bushes. Izzy took out his sword. "Freeze and put your weapons down!" a man yelled. A giant crew of people came out from the woods. Izzy dropped the sword. Layla heard and pulled out her dessert eagle. She went out and pointed the gun at them. Izzy was on the floor. The guy took the sword and swung it at Izzy's neck. Izzy ducked and kicked the guys shin and Layla shot him in the chest. Izzy grabbed the sword and went to cover. Layla ran into the chopper and warned everyone. They all got their guns and ran out. Leah ran out shooting everywhere with the burst rifle. They all came out killing them. Izzy grabbed one of them hostage. She screamed. Izzy pulled her over and tied her up to the chopper. "Roamers!" Dash yelled. They came out from everywhere. "Holy fuck nuggets. We gotta get the hell outta here!" the girl yelled. They untied her. They all started running to the chopper. "We'll do something with you later." Claire said. An injured guy shot the chopper. It caught on fire. They all ran away from it as it exploded. More and more and more zombie came. They were running away and the ground started rumbling. The giant knife zombie came out of no where. He threw a knife and it stabbed Bob in the shoulder. Then he threw another and it hit Leah in the stomach. She fell to the floor. She was in so much pain. Izzy and Tony carried her and the Girl and Claire helped Bob and everyone else shot the zombies. They finally made it to an abandoned town and took refuge in a church. They took care of Leah and Bob. Izzy was looking out on the roof. The girl went up and sat next to him. They had a conversation.

Their conversation:

Girl: "Hey."

Izzy: "Hey."

Girl: "Thank you for taking me. I hated that camp. They raided my small camp and killed everyone but me."

Izzy: "Your welcome, but that doesn't mean you can stay at our camp. Bit what's your name?"

Girl: "My name's Tasharra."

Izzy: "Well nice to meet you Tasharra, my name is Izzy."

Tasharra: "Nice to meet you Izzy."

Izzy: "You know how to kill?"

Tasharra: "Yeah. I mean it's kill or be killed."

Izzy: "True."

Tasharra: "Nice sword. It's awesome."

Izzy: "Haha thanks. It was a present."

Tasharra: "Well I'm gonna go downstairs to see if Bob and Leah are alright."

Izzy: "Alright."

End of conversation.

Tasharra was short and black. She had black and red hair and glasses. She was in sweat pants and a Hollister hoodie. She was about Izzy's age. "She seems cool. I'm gonna talk to everyone else to see if we could keep her." Tasharra came back up and said they were both okay, but Leah had very bad pains in her stomach still. DING DING DING. The bells next to Izzy rang. His ears rung. Izzy and Tasharra ran downstairs. "We gotta go now! Get your shit and come on!" Claire yelled. They all ran out to the back of the church. They saw a giant gate that they can shut in the distance. "Get to that gate!" Mike yelled. They all made a run for it. Leah fell to the ground and zombies were racing towards her. Raven ran back and distracted them as Amy and Sara helped her up. Amy, Sara, Johnny, Tony, and Mike carried her and everyone else were shooting at the zombies. They all made it to the gates. There was a button. Amy pressed it and the doors started to shut slowly. The zombies were gonna make it in. "Hurry up!!!!" Izzy yelled. Raven ran back out and shouted at the zombies. "Come and eat me. Nah nah nah nahhhh!" She yelled. Anna replied "Raven et your ass back in here come on!" Raven looked at her and said "you heard Nick he said you guys need any four immune. I can't do this anymore I can't. I lost all my hope. There's nothing left in this world for me to live anymore. I'm sorry guys,I love you all." "No Raven please, please don't do this!" Anna said crying. Raven like at her and said nothing. "Raven! You only have one bullet left. Use it wisely." Claire said. Raven looked back at the closing doors crying. The doors shut. "NOOOO! OPEN THEM OPENNN!" Anna yelled crying. She kept kicking the door. They all pulled her away. Raven opened the gun and looked at the last bullet. She was crying tears. The zombies came running for her in all directions. She pointed the gun at the zombie running at her in front of her. She turned it back towards her, squinted her eyes and pulled the trigger. Anna cried "no." They turned around and they were in a cemetery. They walked through the cemetery and then found a little house. They cleared out all the zombies then sat there quiet. "I wouldn't blame her, she lost all of her hope." They looked at Claire and said nothing.

"Mike. While you were somewhere else we all talked. And we all decided that you should go. We're sorry to do this to you, but we can't trust you anymore after what you did." Sara said. He looked up and said "I... understand.." He grabbed his stuff and said "good luck guys. Be safe." He walked out the door into the darkness and shut the door. "I don't even know if I have hope anymore." Leah said in pain. They all went to bed later that night and thought hopefully tomorrow would be a better day, but not for someone.

TO BE CONTINUED