CHAPTER 50: Betrayed

"Don't move or we'll shoot you!" Claire yelled pointing her gun at the two girls. "Oh please bitch, we're not scared if you." Herta said laughing. Herta pulled a button out her pocket and pressed it. "Come in my friends." Janeé said grinning. The door opened and all of their dead friends came in zombified. Terrence, Amber, Luke, Anna, Tony, Bob, Natasha, and Amy all came out one by one. Then the hooded figure. The figure took off the hood. It was Izzy.

Terrence was all bloody with bite wounds all over his body.
Amber was bleeding out everywhere with holes all over from the spikes. Her flesh was rotten.
Luke was bloody and torn into pieces and missing an arm.
Anna stunk and her flesh was rotting. She was missing an eye.
Tony still looked a little human. He had a big knife hole in his forehead and the skin on his face was peeling off.
Bob was bloody and deformed. His arms and head were bent and hanging.
Natasha was covered on bites and was missing both of her arms and her jaw was torn off.
Amy was bleeding everywhere and her skin was falling off. Her eyes were hanging out of her eye sockets and all her fingers were snapped off.
Izzy was covered in scratches and blood. His eyes and nose were bleeding. His hood was soaked in blood and he stood with his electrifying katana in his hand.

"But didn't we kill them all?" Danni asked. "Duh, but they can easily be brought back to life. Now shut up you stupid bitch." Janeé said. She took out her pistol and shot Danni in the leg. She screamed in pain. Adrianna and Mariah bent down and helped her. A tear went down Claire's cheek as she was looking at zombified Izzy. She looked at everyone else and more tears rolled down and fell to the floor. "Well they're not the only ones who died." Herta said. Claire looked up. "What the fuck do you mean?!" Layla yelled. "Oh nothing, Paola and and some of our men just went to your house and killed Dash, Leah, and poor baby Alyssa." Janeé said. "You fucking bastards!" Claire yelled. "Claire, I will put a bullet in your face if you don't shut the hell up." Herta said. "They're probably laying on the floor dead covered in their own blood. Poor baby, haha." Janeé said. Izzy jumped up at Janeé and held her against the wall by her neck. Everyone's eyes widened. Herta held up her gun at Izzy. Then everyone aimed their weapons at Herta. She looked back at them and Layla nodded no. "Put the gun down!" Claire yelled. Herta slowly put the gun down. "You shut the fuck up bitch, Alyssa is not dead!" Izzy yelled. Janeé laughed in his face. "Oh little boy. She is." She said laughing. "No she's not!" He yelled back at her. He turned on the electric katana. "Oh, I'm so scared. You don't have the balls to do it Izzy. Stop trying to be the hero when you're not! Alyssa is dead. She's probably hanging from a rope. Or shot. Or cut up all over. Or strangled. Gasp! She's probably crushed." Janeé said. Then laughed. Izzy yelled and stabbed the katana through her head. Her whole body started shaking as she got electrocuted. "I'm my own hero." Izzy said. Everyone was shocked and lowered their weapons. Herta dropped to the floor, picked up the pistol and started shooting at the group! "Get down! NOW FIRE!" Claire yelled. They all hid for cover and started shooting. Izzy pulled out the katana and put back in its slot. He room out his pistols and hid for cover and started shooting. "Grab weapons! And kill them ALL!" Herta screamed. All the dead friends grabbed guns and started shooting at them. Then The Black Widow and The Worm showed up. The battle began.

All the zombies started shooting. Everyone go for a zombie, I'll go for Herta!" Claire yelled. Everyone nodded. She looked at Izzy and smiled. He nodded at her. Claire counted to 3 and everyone scattered around the room. Mariah defended Danni. Adrianna ran towards The Black Widow. "I'm back bitch." Adrianna said smiling. Adrianna swung at her. The Black Widow leaned back and dodged it. She lifted up her leg and kicked Adrianna in the stomach. Adrianna flew and hit a computer. Fire started to spread around the room. Izzy ripped The Black Widow's suit. Her face was a rotten skull. She screeched and Mariah bashed her skull with a fire extinguisher. Them she started spraying the fire. "That suit was protecting her." Adrianna said to Izzy. He nodded and they ran into the fight. While Mariah was extinguishing the fire Natasha ran at Danni. She crawled on the floor to reach the gun but Bob stepped on it. Then a bullet went through Natasha's head, then Bobs. "Layla. Thank you." Danni said. She nodded and kicked the gun towards her. Danni reloaded it and started shooting. Layla looked down at Bob and Natasha. "Rest in paradise." Layla said sadly. Tony and Luke ran at Alicia and Natalie. The looked at eachother and locked arms. They ran at the two zombies and knocked them down with their arms. They took out their sub-machine guns and started at firing at them. Alicia and Natalie walked over to them and years went down. "We love you." They both said. Anna and Tony ran at Jay. He pushed Anna out the way with his rifle and ran. Amber tackled him. She tried biting him as a sword sliced through her neck. "You alright?" Izzy asked. Jay nodded. Izzy held his hand out and helped him up. "Rest in paradise Amber." Izzy said then walked away. Danni shot Anna and Tony started running at her. She was out of bullets. She took a piece of glass and when he reached out for her she stabbed him in the eyes. Blood gushed all over her and she flipped him off of her. Amy was the last zombie. Izzy told them to back away. he walked up to her. She moaned at him. "I'm sorry this happened to you. *Crying* You shouldn't have died. You should still be here with me Amy. Why'd you have to leave. *Crying harder* Amy I love you. You were apart of me. And now you're just gone... Don't leave me like this. *Wipes eyes* I'm gonna miss you Amy. No more holding on Amy. Just know. I love you." He pulled out his pistol and aimed it at her. She moaned again and he pulled the trigger. He dropped to his knees over her body and cried over her. Everyone was devastated.

Claire tackled Herta. Then he shoved her into the floor. "Why Herta? Why?" Claire said. She took out a knife and held it over Herta "I needed to get revenge on you! You killed Charles. You killed my dad! Claire you were my stepmom." Herta said. Claire dropped the knife. "Me and Janeé became the coaches of Danni's cheer team. This was our whole plan. We worked with Charles." Herta said. Claire got up from the floor. Zombies started pounding on the door outside. Claire walked over to the computer silently. "Bombs set. 1 hour till meltdown." The computer said. "What are you doing?!" Herta yelled. "Destroying this place, and you." Claire replied. Herta got up and everyone aimed their weapons at her. "Put your hands up!" Layla yelled. She put her hands up. Claire disabled all of the traps and found the quickest way out. "Alright. Let's go." Claire said. They all followed Claire. Layla was walking backwards still aiming at Herta. She still had her hands up. She aimed at her leg and shot it. Herta yelled in pain and fell to the floor. "Rest in hell bitch." Layla said. She shot the button on the door and zombies came rushing inside and ran towards Herta. "Noooooo! Pleaseeee!" Herta yelled. Bright red blood splattered all over as they bit her up. Layla shut the door and continued walked. "Hmmm. Bright red blood. Fresh flesh." Layla said with a crooked smile. The screaming stopped. Herta was dead. Layla caught up with the others and they walked silently through the halls of Code Zero.

TO BE CONTINUED